Got called out by girl after using ONE MM line... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Got called out by girl after using ONE MM line...

haha, yea man its what happened with her, she still qualified herself too me, without me having to urge her on.

Thinking about it, what really fucked me up is that she told me something, and I quote, she said "I dont tell anyone this cause whenever I do it seems like they dont want to talk to me anymore, but...." We talked maybe 4 minutes more, than the friend showed up and I left. I was thinking too much about the DLV, the body rocking, the damn game, that I didnt think, if I leave it may show too much disinterest after she shared something she doesnt share with many.

Ehhh maybe Im thinking too much about it. But its a situation Ive never been in. Oh and though I said she wasnt 'hot' she was more cute, I think its great cause Ive always loved really cute chicks.

Thanks

That's great but you should have asked her "why so slow?" and demanded that she be more accomodating.

Thanks

this is why its never a good idea to use PUA openers that you see done on the show. The only way you could do that without getting called out is to maybe modify them a bit and make them your own so it won't look as though it was from The Pick Up Artist. This is why its always a good idea to step up your game.

Thanks

Happens all the time!!!

in nyc the girls have their guard up high, and they hear the lines all the time. REMEDY: you need to adapt. im looking online for more evolved stuff. it seems like the next move from mystery is toward David Deangelo... ne1 agree?

Thanks

The funny thing is that it was the ONLY MM line I used. I usually do my own stuff but fall back to the basics sometimes.

I have no idea what the 'why so slow' line refers too.

Im going to send her the myspace message. Heres the message so feel free to tear it up if it falls into the AFC category.

"Met you at *** Party

Hi D its Cochise I did some surfing and caught that pick up artist show you mentioned. I might have to keep watching; but the nerve of them stealing my line! Haha. I found your exband *** too; ya had a good groove going. But hey good luck on the audition you told me about!"

Thanks

David D more advanced than Mystery? Nah.

Cochise, by her saying it was something she doesn't usually share, then having no problem leaving . . . I think she used cat-string on you, lol. Really, she could have been testing you.

P.S. Good way to put a twist on seeing the show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Tripp View Post
    David D more advanced than Mystery? Nah.

Cochise, by her saying it was something she doesn't usually share, then having no problem leaving . . . I think she used cat-string on you, lol. Really, she could have been testing you.

P.S. Good way to put a twist on seeing the show.
    Hmmm interesting idea. Didnt think of that. Factors to consider, we talked near the bathroom. The guy she knew was making a stop before leaving so she stayed next to me, just showed her back.

If it was a test, did I pass or fail? lol

Thanks

So you left when she turned her back on you? If so, no big deal, or you could have told her she was rude and told her to introduce you to her friend.