Complete newb

Thread: Complete newb

Thanks

Complete newb

Whatsup my name is Rob i just turned 22 .. ive had very little success with ladies in the past , havent had a girl in a WHILE ,and i feel its time to go out there and say f*ck it live life. after reading The Mystery Medhod he speaks volumes of what i was obviously doing wrong. and i guess its true i have to go out there and pratice 4-5 times a week and make as many as approaches as possible.

i have very hard times holding conversations i guess its not that i was going rite to seduce stage like a jerk instead of trying to build attraction , then comfort.

what i can use is help from the experienced PUA here on the forums as i can use the help. im willing to learn and soak up the material like a sponge , and use it to its full potential.

i dont even have a damn wingman all my friends are all pre-occupied drinking , doing other shit but not the main thing getting girls.. so w/e ill just do the stuff myself.

well get ready to embark on a journey tommorrow its probably going to be reallly ugly , i got ALOT of game to learn

Thanks

Complete newb

Moved to the Introductions section.
    Welcome to the forum.