LR: iHeart Cougar
    Thanks

Good times. I feel like a farmer reaping his harvest...

A month ago I came to NYC again for a few weeks. I didn't go out too much but when I did, I made it count. A number here and a number there, on the train or in Whole Foods, walking the streets or on the bus to NYC from Oneonta, solid or unsolid, it didn't matter. I needed to make the most of my time and went for the number regardless of the circumstance.

So after our interactions, I played THE PHONE GAME with these ladies. Funny. Back in the fall of 07, the phone scared me. It was a device that killed my validation. I got so many giggles, I hardly fucked, but man, I felt like such..a..PIMP. Did you see how many IOIs I GOT!!!!?!?! Very lame. My sense of worth was based on how many numbers I got, how close I was to pulling, and how my game is compared to other PUAs. Thankfully I got sick and tired of getting sick and tired and evolved from that headspace.

Now phone game is just that--a GAME. I prefer SNLs because it’s less work. Still, over the past few weeks I practiced on this area of my game.

It consisted of goofy texts. I texted my girls random funny shit about swimming in the ocean, climbing trees in central park, and us forming a band and going on tour.

I left messages. Even when they didn't return my phone calls, I still kept calling. I acted totally oblivious that they weren't returning my calls. Look, I'm all for being calibrated but when the girl doesn't pick-up, you have nothing left but to assume that "its still on" because it is--IT IS ALWAYS ON.

And of course it would have been better to have an interaction so they WOULD WANT pick up when I call. But sometimes man, you ask for fillet mignon and you get SPAM. Make do with what you have.

I called these girls and acted like we were old freinds. I would say things like "Whats happening sugarcake? I'm still in Georgia. I'll be back soon. We'll talk later. Take care" and "Hey girl, been so busy with XYZ, looking forward to getting back to NYC and us painting the town lavender. Later babe." Sometimes I would say "call me back" and sometimes they would. All in all, I said whatever I wanted to say.

When I got them on the phone, I unleashed Hypnotica's DEEP PHONE SEDUCTION!! "Yeah.......now picture me.......going deep inside you. Do you like it NICE AND.....DEEP." No, not really. I just conversed. Had a fun tone. Very normal. Like we were old friends who have been fucking since HS. Told the latest stories of what I was doing right at that moment: "Hey guess what I am doing right now?......Taking a shit"

I am doing this to about eight girls. I laid one Monday (hence this report), going to go to Coney Island on Wednesday with another, trying to get this tall Russian "model" on Thursday, and trying to meet up with another girl at Brighton Beach on Friday. On top of all this I'm working the other four, meeting new girls, trying to hang with my mates, and playing lets make babies with my current GF.

Okay, on with the story.

Around the second week of May, me and Tom (UtopiaFive from nycsargeteam) head to Union Square. We descend onto Union Square and hit up Whole Foods. Like always, I get an instant boner! I love this over-priced supermarket and the new agey women who shop there. These girls do lots of yoga, work-out, and eat that soy shit. This is a recipe for hard bodies, beautiful young faces, and me wanting to bend over and nail these girls--HARD.

I see a girl near the cereal aisle.

Me: Hey, you're adorable...I had to meet you. What is your name?

HbNewAgey: Oh hey, (laughs). Hi I'm HB new agey.

Me: I just got here and am walking around and thinking how much this supermarket is better than Wal-Mart.

HB: Yeah blah blah (some liberal elitist comment)

Me: Yeah....I totally agree. Your cute, how old are you?

HB: 38 (smiles)

Me: Yeah you're perfect for me. We are going to hang out.

HB: (laughs) How old are you?

Me: Old enough to handle you my dear. I'm 22.

HB: (laughs) I like your shirt.

Me: Yeah, do you like Picasso? I love how artists put themselves out there. I mean Picasso blah blah (make-up some term that sounds like I know what I'm talking about).

HB: Yeah....I know....

Me: Here I'm going to give you a call, we need to hang out.

After I get her number, I text her the same day and a few days afterwards. I call her and on the first call I try to set something up. Bad move on my part.
    She agrees but then flakes the next day when we are suppose to meet up.

No biggie. After the lay, she gives me feedback about why she flaked. More on that later.

So I leave for upsate a few days after. I decide to call her again and she picks up. At first she's like "ohhh...hey" (maybe felt guilty?) and then the tone quickly shifts once I plow through that tension.

She is a guest in my reality and she is going to have a great experience just talking to me. It is my way of saying “thank you” because I enjoy talking to her.

We talk for a good 20 minutes. You know, stuff that you would talk about in “comfort.” Stories, feelings, views, etc.

Side note: If you would like to practice on your tone, inflection, and diction, train on the phone for a bit. You must strictly rely on your verbals.

Anyway, I leave to Georgia and we talk for 3 or 4 more times for about 10-15 minutes and I send a few more funny texts here and there.

Finally I come back to NYC on Saturday. Spent time with my GF and get my text game going late Sunday with her.

She’s down for the meet on Monday (June 9). Great! We decide to cool of with smoothies in Union Square. We go to a few places but then finally decide on this tripy place close to the The Coffee Bar.

I noticed that we couldn’t get a vibe going at first. Correct vibing IS NOT BORING. It relies on connecting and feeling what the other person is thinking. If you can articulate what she is feeling before she says it—YOU ARE DOING WELL. If she has to explain herself often then you are “not getting her.” You’ll notice a disconnect when y’all speak with each other. It feels choppy. The person FEELS LIKE A STRANGER YOU ARE TRYING TO KNOW RATHER THAN AN OLD FRIEND. And making her feel like you are old friends, I found, IS VERY CRUCIAL FOR SNLs or any sort of quick seduction.

So the day2 was off to a stilted start for the first 30 minutes while we were walking trying to find a place and then sitting down to eat. You know what though?? Irrelevant! Again, I was a bit out of state AND FUCKING HOT but I remained calm. I didn’t resist the moment, I knew my time would come and she would see the real me.

“Just play your game,” I said to myself. “Don’t lose sight of the goal.”

Soon afterwards the conversation started picking up. Deeper connection happened and we were laughing like old friends. But although she is willing to be pumped, she is not ready to pop. Time to paint more of my LIFE CANVAS and UP THE KINO. We head to Barnes and Noble. Time to upload protocol: kino GF friend mode. Caressing on the back and arms. Light touching at first then gradually going to holding (arm around her back, arm around her waist). Some brief handholding. Some holding her eye contact for longer than normal. Some brief I-want-to–bend-you-over-and-fuck-you-doggy eyes. This all goes on GRADUALLY while we head to B&N and while we are there.

In seduction, “we use everything to our advantage.” So now I unleash some Ross Jeffreies TIME DILATION. I take her to the kids section and bombard her with feelings of childhood and innocence. She warps back to her inner little girlness at the sight of Dr. Seuss and Nancy Drew novels. Then I hit her with books about her hobbies and accomplishments—we go to the photography and opera section on the fourth floor. Ra tat tat tat Ra tat tat tat. Emotional journey deluxe.

I tell her what a cool girl she is. Its a turn-on that she sings and draws—she feels a sexual storm brewing just over the horizon . Now off to the travel section where we can see our hometowns. Ra tat tat tat Ra tat tat tat. Emotional OVERLOAD. We discuss our travels, dreams, and aspirations. My girl is ready to pop. We head over to the DVD section so I can have a reason to get excited about WATCHING A MOVIE AT HER PLACE. We discuss film and I “suddenly” have the urge to see a movie at her house.

Unfortunately, her library consists of Joan of Aracadia, 7th Heaven, The Secret, Leverne and Shirley. I think that Leverne and Shirley is the Thelma and Louise movie. So I get psyched about it—I love lesbians. She looks at me weird. I just hold my line that watching a movie “would be SO FUN.” We exit B&N and we head over to the train station. I get a little LMR:

“I just think we could see something better. Is there a place we can get movies”?

In retrospect, she was just following the dance. She knows whats up because she calls me out on it later. I fluff for a bit, playful kino, and tell her “well, if worse comes to worse we can rent a film from your neighbor (who she said has a large DVD collection). Yeah..come on..lets go.”

More comfort and kino on the train. I feel that GF-BF vibe. Now it comes down to proper escalation. We exit the train and I was really excited about seeing this new part of NYC. We are standing on the intersection. I tell her how great this place is. I tell how awesome she is. I hug her deep and passionately, I kiss her cheek, then her lips. I press myself harder for a few seconds then I release. The calm before the storm…

At her place, I find her life interesting. She gives me a tour. Unlike in February when I laid a girl from Grand Central Terminal and didn’t take the time to know her which led to empty and awkward sex, I want know more about you. What’s this mean? Whats that? Oh those are my memories, they are what I am grateful for. “Your great.” MAKEOUT.

My witty girl asks: “So what happened to the movie?” I reply, “oh yeah..I forgot” MAKEOUT.

I lead her into the bedroom. More stuff to know. Tell me about this, tell me about that. Fill in the details of your life. I’m interested in what makes you cry, what makes you laugh. You study philosophy? That’s too hot. I love intelligence—HARD MAKEOUT.

I’m going to jump in the shower. Okay dear. You’re back? Time for me to get a quick rinse. Yes, I’m back too. I like your robe. But what’s this, nothing underneath? What am I suppose to do but make love to you all night…

From meet to sex: 4 hours cumulative.

I’m living my dreams…

Thanks

summa, that's a great LR. looking forward to sarge with you.

Thanks

Nice! But I guess your "Hey, you're adorable...I had to meet you. What is your name?" opener doesn't work on all girls as it signals complete direct interest. But well played!

Btw what's an LR?

Thanks

I always had older women say "It won't work on me"

That's the last time I'll ever listen to women.....well 96% of them

LR=Lay Report

Thanks

Man, you killed that sheit, and played it the way in which it displayed the most effectiveness. Use everything to your advantage is precisely what you did and it was hunted down by a cougar, very great job. Peace,lvoe and succe Ss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BTRD_020 View Post
    Nice! But I guess your "Hey, you're adorable...I had to meet you. What is your name?" opener doesn't work on all girls as it signals complete direct interest. But well played!

Btw what's an LR?
    LR= Lay Report

Regarding Direct Openers like this...I am having trouble understanding this as well. MM is based on showing no interest in the target, but I read a lot of FRs that use direct approaches like this that telegraph interest 100%...something that I'm working hard to completely avoid. I'm confused about that.

What say you, gentlemen?

Thanks

A guy who has been playing D&D all his life, has alot of self-hate, and can't hold eye contact with a girl won't be able to walk up to a girl and say:

"Hey, I have to meet you, you're gorgeous, what is your name"

So we give him indirect openers. They allow him to build his game. We throw him in the fire. This tempers him. He does it over and over gain until he's exhausted from all the adrenalin that AA produces. And so he becomes RE-WIRED.

Try direct openers to guage your progress in your transformation. Making it work takes a good amount of skill. You are showing 100% intent. If you can do this without giving your power away and creeping her out--you are becoming a player.

Now his personality changes. He becomes COOL. He begins to take on high-value mannerisms. After seeing the matrix, one begins to bend, brake, and make his own rules.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Summa View Post
    A guy who has been playing D&D all his life, has alot of self-hate, and can't hold eye contact with a girl won't be able to walk up to a girl and say:

"Hey, I have to meet you, you're gorgeous, what is your name"

So we give him indirect openers. They allow him to build his game. We throw him in the fire. This tempers him. He does it over and over gain until he's exhausted from all the adrenalin that AA produces. And so he becomes RE-WIRED.

Try direct openers to guage your progress in your transformation. Making it work takes a good amount of skill. You are showing 100% intent. If you can do this without giving your power away and creeping her out--you are becoming a player.

Now his personality changes. He becomes COOL. He begins to take on high-value mannerisms. After seeing the matrix, one begins to bend, brake, and make his own rules.
    Hmmmm. That makes sense, but I didn't perceive that showing non-interest was only for socially inept guys to help them build their confidence. It seems more than showing non-interest is a very basic foundation of the method...as the true HBs have guys all day saying those types of things to them. Showing 100% intent (basically saying I think you're hot and I want to fuck you) is what triggers the bitch shield, shuts us down, etc etc...at least that is what all books, seminars, etc, say.

Don't get me wrong, thanks for your comments. Conceptually it just puts so much of this stuff on its ear.

Any other thoughts guys?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Hmmmm. That makes sense, but I didn't perceive that showing non-interest was only for socially inept guys to help them build their confidence. It seems more than showing non-interest is a very basic foundation of the method...as the true HBs have guys all day saying those types of things to them. Showing 100% intent (basically saying I think you're hot and I want to fuck you) is what triggers the bitch shield, shuts us down, etc etc...at least that is what all books, seminars, etc, say.

Don't get me wrong, thanks for your comments. Conceptually it just puts so much of this stuff on its ear.

Any other thoughts guys?
    True HBs mostly have UNCOOL guys saying those types of things to them.

Guys just don't have the balls to stop a HOT girl in her tracks, show intent, and chat her up.

You are not just saying "I think you're hot and I want to fuck you." If you only communicate that, then YOU ARE PROBABLY SUPPLICATING AND CREEPING HER OUT. When you can effectively open direct, she should light up like a Christmas tree because you are saying SO MANY MORE THINGS with your sub-communication.

And yes, there are certain times when you should open indirectly and come under the radar. In instances where SHE might feel social pressure from her environment (e.g. a crowded bus or train) I would do this to preserve HER comfort levels.

The game is about CALIBRATION--knowing when to do what for the quickest and best result.

As always, these rules are here to help you; THEY ARE NOT SET IN STONE. I'm sorry, but there is NO HARD LOGICAL FORMULA for sedcution. As much as the nerds would love to break down PU into a binary formula of 1s and 0s, you have at most a rough recipe for sex with VERY general, but helpful, principles.