Reframe the statement above you - Page 92
Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Reframe the statement above you

Quote Originally Posted by Von_Halen View Post
    ST: (if you happen to swear) We don't use that kind of language...
    Who is this 'we' you are talking about? You got a talking turd in your pocket?

(Sorry guys, I get so few STs any more, I ran out a while back.)

Thanks

Problem solved, then:

ST: You swear like a trucker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azazels_wolf View Post
    Problem solved, then:

ST: You swear like a trucker.
    Reframe: "Don't call me a fucker!" (Act like you misheard her)

Shit Test: (In response to you saying, 'Where's her off button?') (She point's at her boobs) "Right here."

Thanks

If you wanna be daring, poke her nipple :P Then when she says "HEy!" Say "DAMMIT... i guess that wasn't your off button... *sigh* Now i gotta listen to you the rest of the night *smile*

ST: (not ncessarily a ST, but something i gotta get past) You're way too good for me... why are you wasting your time on me?

Thanks

If you wanna be daring, poke her nipple :P Then when she says "HEy!" Say "DAMMIT... i guess that wasn't your off button... *sigh* Now i gotta listen to you the rest of the night *smile*

ST: (not ncessarily a ST, but something i gotta get past) You're way too good for me... why are you wasting your time on me?
    Reply: (Imitating Ash from Army of Darkness) Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the fun.

If I found a hot babe who knew what movie that was from...sorta...I would club her on the head drag her to a deserted island and never sarge again.

ST: Where have you been in Asia?
    (I'm trying to get an ST, guys. I don't think it is an ST, but it was awkward to say that I hadn't been anywahere, without sounding boring.)

Thanks

Well, i spent 2 years as a panda bear's baby. I learned two things. one: Never eat bamboo that mom's already ate. and two: Bamboo sucks anywayz.

ST: What's with the stupid hat? (i wear crazy hats)

Thanks

Well, i spent 2 years as a panda bear's baby. I learned two things. one: Never eat bamboo that mom's already ate. and two: Bamboo sucks anywayz.

ST: What's with the stupid hat? (i wear crazy hats)
    Response: It's a chick magnet. Look you're already onto me!

Shit Test: (She constantly physically hits you. Till the point you just want to smack her)

Thanks

Next time she does it, when she swings grab her fist, then hold it and go in for a kiss hehehe. That may get you a slap if you're not far enough, or it'd just be epic.

ST:

This isn't really a shit test, so to speak, but there was one girl i was gaming last night at a party for practice (I hadn't gamed in about a month unfortunately). Then my friend's fuck buddy came over and during the middle of a magic trick said "He's trying to pick you up. His magic tricks are trying to help him". and in my head i was like... what a BITCH.

Thanks

Sincerelee . . . I have the same problem, with rarely having shit tests anymore. I'm just trying to be creative now, lol. Plus, if posters can come up with responses to harder shit tests, easier ones will be . . . well, easy, lol.

Next time she does it, when she swings grab her fist, then hold it and go in for a kiss hehehe. That may get you a slap if you're not far enough, or it'd just be epic.

ST:

This isn't really a shit test, so to speak, but there was one girl i was gaming last night at a party for practice (I hadn't gamed in about a month unfortunately). Then my friend's fuck buddy came over and during the middle of a magic trick said "He's trying to pick you up. His magic tricks are trying to help him". and in my head i was like... what a BITCH.
    Grabbing her hand and kissing her would work, if you do it confidently and look into her eyes while you do it.

For your ST . . . "You're jealous, that's so unattractive."

ST: "If you want to ask me out, just cut to the chase. Drop all the bullshit." I do know a girl that frequently does this to guys, lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Tripp View Post
    ST: "If you want to ask me out, just cut to the chase. Drop all the bullshit." I do know a girl that frequently does this to guys, lol.
    Whoa, there missy? I don't know if I want to ask you out. What you got going for you besides a disdain for bullshit?

ST:You should meet my mom.