Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.
- What the Heck Is A Female PUA?
- A Quick Tip For Getting Better Responses to Your Thread.
- I just registered to a BOOTCAMP. Any advises for me? Things to prepare?
- How Do I Post A Review?
- How do I know if I'm getting correct advice?
- Who are the Moderators and what do they do?
- How come some users have different colored names?
- Guidelines for Behaviour and Conduct
- Guidelines For Posting
- Registration and Account Rules
- Who Runs This Website?
- Moderation and Troubleshooting
- Warnings and Disclaimers
- How Do I Get the Girl of My Dreams?
Venusian Arts Frequently Asked Questions
- Being a PUA
Theory and material
- Isn't 'Mystery Method: How To Get Beautiful Women Into Bed' Old Technology?
- Are The Mystery Method: How To Get Beautiful Women Into Bed and the Venusian Arts Handbook the Same Thing?
- What's With All These Other Companies Selling Mystery's Work?
- What Is the M3 Model?
- What Books Should I Start With?
- Where can I find good routines and openers?
- What Do All These Acronyms Mean?
- About The Girls
- General Help
Managing Your Account
- How do I change my settings?
- How do I change my Avatar?
- How do I customize my profile?
- How do I reset my user profile to the default?
- How do I edit my signature?
- Can I use images in my signature?
- How do I manage my privacy?
- How do I manage my notifications?
- What are Subscribers?
- How do I ignore another member?
- Using Private Messages
- Using Visitor Messages
- What is Reputation?
- Creating Content
- Managing Blogs
- Managing Groups
- Managing Photo Albums
- BBCode Reference
What the Heck Is A Female PUA?
A Female PUA is a woman who is interested in the study of social dynamics and the Venusian Arts. They have their own reasons for being here, which typically include an interest in social or sexual psychology, a desire to better understand the community, a desire to learn more about how the male race thinks, or simply to become better at picking up men.
Contrary to common belief among PUAs, women can be a rare and valuable resource for understanding the mind of the opposite sex. A woman who is willing to openly communicate her thoughts, beliefs, and emotions can provide a seemingly limitless amount of information for a smart Venusian Artist. As such, every member of this forum is expected to treat the women of this forum with the utmost respect, maturity, and tact, and failure to do so will result in harsh consequences.