X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No man left behind"?

I've heard of Mystery's "No Man Left Behind" policy, but I haven't been able to find any details on it. I sent in a question for the teleseminar, but pretty much they just said that Mystery [i]has[/i] a no-man-left-behind policy. Does it just refer to the fact that alumni get almost-free admission to anyclassroom training for 12 months, or is there more to it?

Re: No man left behind

I believe it refers to the alumni attending seminars free or nearly free and also the fact that they will continue to work with someone until they get a grasp of the concepts they are teaching.. That is the way I understand it and I have been to a boot camp. If you haven't been to a bootcamp I highly recommend you attend one. It is definately a life altering event.
    Last edited by Drive2net; 02-27-2008, 08:07 AM.

Comment

It also refers to the commitment that Mystery and the all other instructors show towards their students, as I'm sure anyone who has taken a bootcamp can attest to.

We want you to succeed in the field. We want you to walk away from the bootcamp with a firm grasp of the concepts that we teach. We want you to go home and be able to put what you learned into practice [B]the next day[/B]. The No Man Left Behind Policy is our assurance that we will do as much as humanly possibly make that happen no matter how much a student is struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Drive2net View Post
        they will continue to work with someone until they get a grasp of the concepts they are teaching..
        Work with in what way exactly?

And I do plan on attending a bootcamp some time after I graduate. Right now I'm very short on both time and money, but the conference in August is looking very good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LowKey View Post
          Work with in what way exactly?

And I do plan on attending a bootcamp some time after I graduate. Right now I'm very short on both time and money, but the conference in August is looking very good to me.
          Follow-up emails to check-in, and give you info to get ahold of them if you have any questions. Obviously, this board provides a quick means to ask questions and get advice, but the instructors have seemed open to providing help where the board can't fill in.

Comment

The instructors from my bootcamp have been great. They correspond with me via email and have given their phone numbers for phone questions. They really do make you feel as if they are there for you and won't leave you wondering what to do when you are stuck with your game.

Comment

I can say that while I have been able to attend follow up bootcamps, there has not been any active interation with my two instructors Mystery and Matador who I feel put a higher priority on personal interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagteam View Post
                I can say that while I have been able to attend follow up bootcamps, there has not been any active interation with my two instructors Mystery and Matador who I feel put a higher priority on personal interests.
                Hey Tagteam.
                Do you really feel you would totally transform in three day bootcamp? It just merely opens your eyes and let you know that it is possible. Now it is up to you and rest of us to transform. You cannot rely on Matador or Mystery to help you unless you are one of the boys who hangs out with them like Style did with Mystery and learned it. I think alot of people feel venusianarts owe them or something, but you have to willing to change and make it happen. It takes time and some major effort. I see alot of guys going through training and don't make it at the end because this takes 100% of the effort and your life-style must change. I would say if Style took 2 years while hanging out with Mystery and going through all sorts of dating gurus, for average Joe Blow will take alot longer than that. You will not see instant result after few months after the boot camp. This is one of the toughest area to transform after years of bad programming in our lives. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Venutian View Post
                  Hey Tagteam.
                  Do you really feel you would totally transform in three day bootcamp? It just merely opens your eyes and let you know that it is possible. Now it is up to you and rest of us to transform. You cannot rely on Matador or Mystery to help you unless you are one of the boys who hangs out with them like Style did with Mystery and learned it. I think alot of people feel venusianarts owe them or something, but you have to willing to change and make it happen. It takes time and some major effort. I see alot of guys going through training and don't make it at the end because this takes 100% of the effort and your life-style must change. I would say if Style took 2 years while hanging out with Mystery and going through all sorts of dating gurus, for average Joe Blow will take alot longer than that. You will not see instant result after few months after the boot camp. This is one of the toughest area to transform after years of bad programming in our lives. Good Luck!
                  I wasn't going to respond to this obvious preaching but for the courtesy of other students or prospective students....

I know and understand that the student has to put in the homework which I'm doing. But, I just wanted to give my perspective on this "no man left behind" as a VA student that not all instructors are equal in terms of following up with students. Mystery and Matador were the only instructors at my boot camp and I'm giving my view based on my personal experience.

That was the topic of this thread.

I sincerely wish that there were other instructors at my bootcamp such as Prophet/Brock or Knack who are much more available to alumni than Mystery or Matador, based on my friends I've made at other classroom only bootcamps I've attended. Not all is learned in a 3 day weekend and the followup is an important part of the training.

VA does get serious kudos for the alumni program as it is an extremely valuable part of what you pay for at a bootcamp and students should take advantage of it as the concepts make much more sense a few months later. Plus you get to see other instructors who may have not been at the first bootcamp.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagteam View Post
                    I wasn't going to respond to this obvious preaching but for the courtesy of other students or prospective students....

I know and understand that the student has to put in the homework which I'm doing. But, I just wanted to give my perspective on this "no man left behind" as a VA student that not all instructors are equal in terms of following up with students. Mystery and Matador were the only instructors at my boot camp and I'm giving my view based on my personal experience.

That was the topic of this thread.

I sincerely wish that there were other instructors at my bootcamp such as Prophet/Brock or Knack who are much more available to alumni than Mystery or Matador, based on my friends I've made at other classroom only bootcamps I've attended. Not all is learned in a 3 day weekend and the followup is an important part of the training.

VA does get serious kudos for the alumni program as it is an extremely valuable part of what you pay for at a bootcamp and students should take advantage of it as the concepts make much more sense a few months later. Plus you get to see other instructors who may have not been at the first bootcamp.
                    Tagteam,
                    Hey I am on yourside buddy. You are entitled to your two cents here and I am with you. No man left behind policy is first I heard of it and I really don't think it is a good policy. Some dudes are not meant to be. When you look the entire method, it is really tough to master it. It takes nights after nights of going out and it is like learning how to play a guitar. You do need some major practice hours. Just look at Style, he lived the life-style of seduction and lived in the project hollywood and yet 2 years of practice made him where he is today. I think bootcamp price is too high and venusianarts team is trying to market their product so that people feel they are getting something out of it. I thought when I forked down $2150.00 for three days were high but some people pay alot more for it these days. I do feel some people attending the boot camp will not do any good and any follow up from the venusianarts team will not help any unless they are living with Matador or Mystery. This is def not easy for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Venutian View Post
                      Tagteam,
                      Hey I am on yourside buddy. You are entitled to your two cents here and I am with you. No man left behind policy is first I heard of it and I really don't think it is a good policy. Some dudes are not meant to be. When you look the entire method, it is really tough to master it. It takes nights after nights of going out and it is like learning how to play a guitar. You do need some major practice hours. Just look at Style, he lived the life-style of seduction and lived in the project hollywood and yet 2 years of practice made him where he is today. I think bootcamp price is too high and venusianarts team is trying to market their product so that people feel they are getting something out of it. I thought when I forked down $2150.00 for three days were high but some people pay alot more for it these days. I do feel some people attending the boot camp will not do any good and any follow up from the venusianarts team will not help any unless they are living with Matador or Mystery. This is def not easy for sure!

I respect everyones right to an opinion, but show me a better policy in the seduction industry! I am not just kissing ass here, but those who do take to the teachings find the No Man Left Behind policy an invaluable tool. If you take it seriously the extra classroom time for free or at a greatly reduced rate is awesome. Just wanted to give my opinion.......

Comment

Working...
                      X