Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language barrier in 1 on 1

Hello,

I have question. I am from Poland but I am pretty good in english (I translated few movies, every film with Mystery I know what he saying in 90%, the rest I figure out very soon etc). Was there any one from other not-english-speaking country and had problems with communication on bootcamp/1 on 1? How does it work in field?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Velkan View Post
    Hello,

I have question. I am from Poland but I am pretty good in english (I translated few movies, every film with Mystery I know what he saying in 90%, the rest I figure out very soon etc). Was there any one from other not-english-speaking country and had problems with communication on bootcamp/1 on 1? How does it work in field?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Velkan View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!
    Hey bro,

I understand you perfectly, I am from England and I work in Spain and Italy. It does add a little extra pressure and can intefere with confidence sometimes.just make sure that even if you forget a word or two, keep your intonation strong and a nice strong posture always

Comment

Working...
    X