X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find workshops?

Im from the San Francisco area and I have read some posts on this site about workshops in San Francisco that are held a couple times a year by some top PUA'S. How would I get info on these such as when and where they will occur?

Thanks guys.

I too would be interested in a San Francisco workshop! The training page with cities and dates doesn't seem to be up to date. Do we have to get a certain number of people to commit to a workshop to make it worthwhile for VA?

Comment

Hey guys! Yes, bootcamps and workshops are scheduled in particular cities once enough people in that region express interest. Both of you should contact [email]sales@venusianarts.com[/email] and let them know you are interested. Phone number is here as well:
      [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/contact-us/[/url]

Anyone else who is interested in a San Francisco bootcamp is welcome to make a post here with their request. Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately there is no plan for San Francisco this year - Mystery and I did it last year - great fun - but with so many cities - it is likely to come around every 3rd year.

However if you have 3 guys who group together we are doing a master coaching program (each master pickup artist) will take 3 guys per month together - any city in the world - and train them directly for a weekend with live infield for prices below - it's an amazing bargain if you wanna grab a couple of buddies together - just through word of mouth this is nearly already sold out..

to summarise: 1on1s - Your Investment:

Mystery weekend @$10,000pp, or 2-4 persons @$6,000pp
        Matador weekend $6,000pp or 2-4 persons @$4,500pp
        Lovedrop Weekend $5,000pp or 2-4 persons @$4,000pp
        Discovery (UK/EU) 3,500/$5,000 or 2-4 persons @ 2,500pp

contact me direct for more info - [email]discovery@venusianarts.co.uk[/email]

+44 (0) 115 714 0865 (UK)
        +1 (213) 270 1191 (USA)
        +61 (02) 8007 5552 (AUS
        Last edited by Discovery; 04-06-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

hey what if, i don't have that kind of money but i am still dying for a workshop...what if can come up with a lesser amount...?

Comment

Originally posted by Discovery View Post
            artist) will take 3 guys per month together - any city in the world - and train them directly for a weekend with live infield for $5,000
            You said "any city in the world", how do travel expenses come into the equation?

Comment

juggler

im going to one in LA this weekend, its a conversation camp by the juggler. i think you have to find who you want to learn from and check out their web site.

Comment

deffinitly get peer reviews first. my bootcamp isnt over but im very disapointed so far.

Comment

Working...
                X