Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next UK Bootcamp?

Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me when/where the next UK bootcamp is?

Cheers ppl,
    GC

Originally posted by Grand Chien View Post
    Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me when/where the next UK bootcamp is?

Cheers ppl,
    GC

Grand Chien,

We just had a bootcamp in London 2 weeks ago, and due to overwhelming response from the community, we have decided to host another one in London in the beginning of October. We literally had a full house last time, so if you are interested in attending, I wouldn't wait too long to jump on this.

~ Annika

Edit:

Actually, since you are in the UK, you can contact Discovery for more information.
    You can reach him directly at +44 (0) 115 714 0865 or [email]discovery@venusianarts.co.uk[/email]
    Last edited by Annika; 06-30-2009, 11:56 PM. Reason: Edit contact information

Comment

Hey GC,

As well as London in October (2nd-4th) we are also doing a bootcamp in Manchester in August (28th-30th). I can't wait for Manchester, its gonna rock man, the women are super hot and friendly, and the city is so much fun.

Also, beyond October we also have plans for a number of different bootcamps in the UK, so keep your eyes on [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/bootcamps/[/url] for the latest updates.

I look forward to catching up with ya soon man.

Caddy.

Comment

if u went to the last one, u can go to this upcoming one for free right? other than in-field

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll drop a mail to Discovery for full details.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsetail View Post
            if u went to the last one, u can go to this upcoming one for free right? other than in-field

Horsetail,

Yes, you can attend any of the upcoming seminars in the next year for FREE since you are an alumni.
            And you are correct, the only thing you would have to pay for is any extras you might decide to have (infield, 1on1 training, or breakout sessions, etc) if you want them.

~ Annika

Comment

Will Mystery himself be teaching at these bootcamps? I'm sure the other instructors are good, but I've been saving for this (was kicking myself at missing the last one) and if I'm paying top dollar then it has to be for the top man!

Comment

Originally posted by culu View Post
                Will Mystery himself be teaching at these bootcamps? I'm sure the other instructors are good, but I've been saving for this (was kicking myself at missing the last one) and if I'm paying top dollar then it has to be for the top man!

Mystery teaches at some of the bootcamps, but not all...
                I'm not sure about this one, I'll find out for you.

Comment

Thanks Annika, yeah I'm just interested in when Mystery will next be teaching in the uk. The website is good otherwise but I can't seem to find that out, I just want to book my place and pay for the next uk bootcamp with Mystery himself.

Comment

Its nice to see bootcamps being done somewhere in the UK apart from London, Maybe you guys would consider UK and Ireland's capital cities next? (Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin)

-Thanks
                    Last edited by Nocturnal; 05-27-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

yea i would feel the same, im sure a lot of people do, i mean getting to learn this stuff from professionals is one thing but MYSTERY.. thats another league in itself... ive been reading about him for years before the VH1 show so i would love to meet him

Comment

remember when the teacher said "READ the question"?

Originally posted by Crobar View Post
                        yea i would feel the same, im sure a lot of people do, i mean getting to learn this stuff from professionals is one thing but MYSTERY.. thats another league in itself... ive been reading about him for years before the VH1 show so i would love to meet him
                        Yeah definitely mate, ps I agree Northern Ireland would have been a great place for it! Where are you based?

I still can't find out when Mystery himself is teaching in the UK next - I have had a few instructors PM me but all I get is:

- When Mystery is teaching outside the UK - which is no use to me
                        - When the other instructors are teaching inside the UK ie NOT Mystery which does not interest me at all.

So again I ask, when is MYSTERY HIMSELF teaching IN THE UK (or Ireland) next?

I mean perhaps he is busy with TV and other projects and doesn't know when he is doing it next, thats fine but if someone could let me know that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Annika View Post
                          Horsetail,

Yes, you can attend any of the upcoming seminars in the next year for FREE since you are an alumni.
                          And you are correct, the only thing you would have to pay for is any extras you might decide to have (infield, 1on1 training, or breakout sessions, etc) if you want them.

~ Annika
                          Great! And how can I pay for the one on one with Mystery? online? at the seminar? and how much is it?

Comment

Yeah definitely mate, ps I agree Northern Ireland would have been a great place for it! Where are you based?

I still can't find out when Mystery himself is teaching in the UK next - I have had a few instructors PM me but all I get is:

- When Mystery is teaching outside the UK - which is no use to me
                            - When the other instructors are teaching inside the UK ie NOT Mystery which does not interest me at all.

So again I ask, when is MYSTERY HIMSELF teaching IN THE UK (or Ireland) next?

I mean perhaps he is busy with TV and other projects and doesn't know when he is doing it next, thats fine but if someone could let me know that would be great.
                            Based in Northern Ireland, Yourself?
                            Last edited by Nocturnal; 05-27-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X