X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 40 Is A Confrence For Me????

I am 38 years old, and spent the last 14 years as a single dad with a few LTRs but mostly out of the game. I still can pick up a 22 year old South Beach Model, but not 3 a night like I used to. I used to be a guy who cold hold his own with Mystery, but now I've been out of the game so long makes me wonder if I am a bit too old for a conference. It seems like most of the guys on here who have been to a conference are much younger than I. What do you guys think will someone who is 40 cramp your style at a conference?

Hey Rodehard,

We take on a wide age range for our seminars. We've had 18yrs old all the way up to 60+ year old guys who have come on board. Everyone at our bootcamps want what every other guy does; to become, at least, a little better with women! No matter where your skill set is right now, everyone can improve right? And this is done when you take a bootcamp and get to learn more, share stories, and find guys on the same boat as you.

Once you do this you then realize that the guy you want to be comes out and brings you to new heights in accomplishing your goals.

- It's about building a life!

Comment

Hey Rodehard,

I wouldnt look twice if I saw a 38 y/o guy on a bootcamp, there is no 'typical age' of person attending. I've personally worked with guys from 18 to 60+ on bootcamps and 1on1's and seen them all develop.

Come join us for a weekend man, we'll have a blast and youre most welcome. BTW some of our instructors are a similar age :)

Caddy
      Last edited by Caddy; 06-17-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I plan on hitting the Miami bootcamp. Thanks guys

Comment

am 38 too buddy and only got into the game at 36 - my life has seriously changed for the better!!!! will see you in Miami :-)

Comment

Working...
          X