X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BETTER Ring Routine

(Cross Posted from my blog: [URL]http://www.theheartofseduction.com/the-better-ring-routine/[/URL] Comment here or on my blog)

[B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8b0000]I do not use a lot of routines. However I do like cold reads and this is a VERY powerful structure for a cold read. If you are familiar with the original ring finger routine about greek gods and shit, forget it. This one kicks its ass! It lets you create a SUPER powerful connection and escalate physically[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#8b0000]Heartwork’s[/COLOR] Ring Routine:[/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Arial][I][FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]If she is only wearing one ring[/FONT][/FONT][/I][/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Let me see your hand, I couldn’t help but notice the ring you had on your hand. (Run your thumb over the ring as you have her hand in yours) Now I’m going to show you something super cool that (Girlfriend, Ex Girlfriend, Tall wise man, whatever you want) taught me but you have to promise to keep it between us okay?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]HBRings[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial]: I promise http://www.rsdnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Good girl, you ready?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]HBRings: [/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial]Yup (Getting more excited)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Okay well believe it or not, where a person subconsciously puts their rings directly reflects their personality. You see, each nerve endings to your fingers run all the way down your arm, up your shoulder and right to your brain (Trace this pattern with your finger…running it up her arm, up her shoulder, and stopping right about behind her earlobe.) So right now, where you are wearing that ring tells me a lot about your personality, and I am actually surprised…[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]HBRings:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] What does it tell you?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] I will tell you in a second, first you need to do something. I want you to take your hand and put it like this (Take her and “open” up all her finger so the whole hand is flat almost like she is going to give a high five or something) Now I want you to remove your ring from the finger it is on now, and put it on any other finger you so desire. (Guide her hand that is holding the ring as it hovers above her fingers trying to pick a new finger to put it on) Once you feel the urge to place it on a finger, I want you to do so. Don’t worry it is okay if it does not fit all the way on your finger. Oh and your thumb is not a finger so you can’t pick that.[/FONT][/FONT]

[I][FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]She does it[/FONT][/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Wow, that is so interesting, okay take it back off and do it one more time.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]Lets say the ring started on her ring finger, then she moved it to her index finger, and then to her pinky. I would say:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]PUA:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Okay here is what it means, now the finger that you originally had the ring on is your core personality, this is generally the personality that really shines once people get to know you. Because you had it on your ring finger it means your core personality is generally very loving and kind. Although it may not show all the time, when you allow some to see that core personality they stick around because of how warm it really is. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]Now the second finger you chose is your primary personality. This is the personality that people just getting to know you see. It is almost in many ways a shield to your core personality. Because you chose your index finger this means that you often like to seem somewhat in control of situations, you are not afraid to voice your opinions. Some people may even think your bossy or demanding but it is simply just a front for your core personality so you do not seem week right off the start of an interaction.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]Now the third finger you chose represents demonstrative personality. This is the personality that everyone gets to see and is often reflected and demonstrated through your actions. You chose your pinky, the pinky represents uniqueness, individuality, and generally knowing how to have a good time. I see you as the type of person that loves to express themselves and can often be the life of the party. People know when they around you it is going to be a fun time and that you can stand out from everyone else.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]Lastly, there was one finger you did not choose. The last finger you pick represents your Secret Personality. This is the personality that although is very much a part of you, it is something people can’t tell just from looking at you. In many cases it is the opposite of what someone would think. By not choosing it you are still keeping it secret because it only comes out at the right times. You chose the middle finger, the middle finger represents your frame and attitude. When someone does not understand you and cannot relate to your other 3 personalities, you may come off as slightly bitchy. But this is not who you are but more of a way of weeding out who is worth experiencing your other personalities. However, you are also a strong person because of and it is what makes you who you are.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]You know what, most of those personalities that you have are the ones that I really like…except one, but hey 2 out of 3 ain’t bad http://www.rsdnation.com/images/smilies/smile.gif [/FONT][/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial][FONT=Book Antiqua]Guide:[/FONT][/FONT][/U][/B]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Pinky: [/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial]Uniqueness, independence, adventurous, life of party[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Ring:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Warm, mothering, loyal, kind[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Middle:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Frame, attitude, bitchiness, strong personality[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Index:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] dominance, control, power, authority[/FONT][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Core Personality:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Ring that finger is originally on[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Primary Personality: [/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial]First finger ring is moved to[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Demonstrative Personality:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] Second finger ring is moved to[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][FONT=Arial]Secret Personality:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Arial] The finger that does not receive a ring[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]If the girl has more than one ring on then just talk about the fingers that she has them on and how those two fingers are a big part of her personality and just do basic cold reading along with this structure minus having her move rings around on her hand. Even though you could just have her take her rings off except one and start the routine with that one ring. Your choice.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]Hope you guys enjoy[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=#993300][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=#000000]Love,[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#993300][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][I]Heartwork[/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I wouldn't say it's better, just... different. There's a lot more to this one though than the standard mythology version, which could pose problems if you don't have the routine down cold.

Comment

Id say its just about as hard to remember as the cube, infact I used some cubish techniques in this.

Comment

Good but too long for attraction in my opinion. Would work well in comfort. I like the additional kino.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinThedream View Post
          Good but too long for attraction in my opinion. Would work well in comfort. I like the additional kino.
          Agreed. I'll try to memorize this one... Should be a bomb in comfort.

Comment

WOW , i love it dude, definitely on the list in use in next sarge!

Comment

Working...
            X