X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute dynamite: The You Routine

I used this routine back in the day, way before I even knew about the game. I'm not kidding, this shit is dynamite and extremely powerful. Basically, it allows you to kino escalate in a primal way, without actively communicating. This works incredibly.

Early in the interaction when you and the HB are isolated or are still in the group, but isolated in your own conversation. She doesn't have to say anything, you guys are comfortable with each other. Say to her, very exaggeratedly, "Oh you!!!!" She will giggle. Poke her on the arm and say again, "Oh YOU!!!" Make sure you have a huge smile on your face. Continue to raise the level while saying, "You! Oh you!! Look at YOU!!" She will keep giggling. In the mean time you can start petting her back, touching her all over. This will give her an intense rush of emotions. As long as she keeps laughing, continue kino escalating and repeating the you. Spice it up.

Now, this has been a very powerful way to make out with girls. It's important how you calibrate the beginning. Most girls are not in state to talked to like a toddler getting encouragement, but deep down, she will love you for it. One time I was with my friend and we were talking to some people. I isolated a girl and ran this playful routine. Before my friend could turn his head and look to see where I was with this girl, we were making out.

I'm not sure if I have this routine down to the level it could be used in field. It's a great way to flood a girl with emotions. It would be equally powerful to pull those emotions away by doing a false take away or other techniques. Since I developed this out of my own personality before I even knew about the game, it would be cool if some of you guys shared your ideas about this.
    Last edited by trick; 11-06-2007, 11:17 PM.

hahahahahaaha. i like this one. im gonna use it.

Comment

I don't understand this?

Comment

Its a Joke/Kino Mix

Originally posted by Moonlight View Post
        I don't understand this?
        Your suppose to be joking around im pretty shure. you dont just want to say it out of the blue, it should happen when she says something silly or makes a joke. Laugh and say "You, Ohh You!" in a joking manner while escalating kino. Its money in the bank!

Comment

I've done stuff like this before for LMR. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyme View Post
            Your suppose to be joking around im pretty shure. you dont just want to say it out of the blue, it should happen when she says something silly or makes a joke. Laugh and say "You, Ohh You!" in a joking manner while escalating kino. Its money in the bank!
            Yes, exactly. It can also work after qualifying her as a way to release the reel. "God, you like Britney Spears? Holy shit, you're trouble for me. I love Britney Spears. Holy shit! Oh you. Youuu!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
              I've gone whole convos saying nothing but "you, oh you" and it does get you laid everytime.

HB: blah blah i like lipstick
              Me: Oh you.
              HB: Blah blah my tits are saggy
              me: You!!!
              HB: blah blah get me a drink
              me: you! oh you!!

10 minutes later, it's go time. gold.
              LOL! Are you serious or sarcastic here?

Comment

Hey man, thanks for sharing this golden advice. This is good.

Comment

I forgot to mention another way to mix it.

Stop.

Use Stop in the interation when she's laughing really hard. I wish I could make a quick video of the way I say it. It's hard to explain. Act as if her laughter is attacking you. In a soft and high voice, kinda like she's tickling you or something, say, "Stooooop! No really, please. STOOOOP! AHhhh! Oh youuu. Come on YOUUU, STOOOOP!"

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
                    Nah. If it were that easy, there wouldn't be a million dollar industry devoted to pickup.
                    Yes, for the 10s you gotta pull out a few big guns. But I did close a girl using this technique in about 10 mins. She loved it that much.

Comment

I can understand how it's easy to escalate kino, maybe start by poking, then go to a shoulder thing, then maybe tickle or something, then into a hug, but how would you go into a kiss there?

Comment

Working...
                      X