X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I Never..." Drinking Game

I have searched but couldn't find is this exist. I saw this game while watching Lost. Sawyer and Kate was playing this game and I think it is a good and fun game for getting know each other. Here is the game:

I never.. can be played with several players. There is no ending time. There is one rule, saying TRUTH! and game is based on turn.

A player just say such as: i never eat sushi. If anyone in the group (including the player asked) had eat sushi, sips his/her drink. if not, then doesn't sip. There is no answer, just drink or not drink. Then next player asks... get it?

I think best phase is isolation. it looks similiar to question game. First start with normal questions then go on sexual (i didn't test it yet)

I've played it last Summer. It's fun, and people usually bring up sexual subjects from the get-go.

Comment

elaborate more.

Originally posted by LeatherJacket View Post
      I've played it last Summer. It's fun, and people usually bring up sexual subjects from the get-go.
      Can you elaborate more? or a small transcript of your last incident would help.

Comment

I play that game all the time with friends. Here are some questions that I remember.

Jenny: I never went to Japan. (I drink)
        Sandy(guy): I never had a threesome with a lesbian. (I drink)
        Me: I never been so drunk in my life. (no one drinks)
        Jenny: I never ate blowfish. (I drink)
        Sandy: I never ate horse. (I drink)
        Me: I am never going to tell you shit about me again.
        Jenny: You lied!
        Me: Fuck... (I drink)

The game is played basically like that but we have some house rules.

-If no one drinks you have to.
        -If you are caught in a lie you have to drink.
        -I you pass out you must have at least 3 dicks drawn on your face before you wake up.

Have fun and experiment. It is an easy way to learn about a girl and her learn about you. Perfect comfort game.

Comment

Working...
        X