Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bucket List Routine

Hi,

I don't know if such a routine already exists and if it does I apologize and do not take credit for it.

This routine is a very simple comfort building/buying temperature routine. Its a one-liner with tons of power:

"Have you ever thought about what you want to do before you die?"

This can end up being talked about with your girl for hours on end, and trust me, when she starts imagining all of the exciting things she wants to do, it builds a really strong connection between you two. You will get all kinds of emotions from her throughout this routine (laughter, excitement, thrill, sadness, etc). Make sure you escalate kino throughout this whole routine and the topics are endless. It's almost impossible to run out of things to say with this one.

Like I said before, I don't know if a routine like this exists and I'm not trying to take credit for it if it does.
    Mav

i like this one mav...simple yet effective..ill try it the weeked and see how it works for me

cheer pal

Comment

Haha! Great minds think alike!I have a whole series of routines that can involve my bucket list right from A2 all the way to my identity grounding.

I'm gonna post them on the blog in the coming weeks for everybody. It's a really incredible tool in that if you have it on your phone, you can hand your target a list of all the cool things you want to do with your life, possible day-2 activities, and (if you are actively checking things off your list) a series of DHV routines for you to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophet View Post
        Haha! Great minds think alike!I have a whole series of routines that can involve my bucket list right from A2 all the way to my identity grounding.

I'm gonna post them on the blog in the coming weeks for everybody. It's a really incredible tool in that if you have it on your phone, you can hand your target a list of all the cool things you want to do with your life, possible day-2 activities, and (if you are actively checking things off your list) a series of DHV routines for you to talk about.
        Another great thing about this is, like you said, you can help her do some of these things on a day 2 - and it gives you plausible deniability for wanting to hang out with her. Also you will be the guy who "helped me do something I've always wanted to do but never could." Its just an all around great routine!

Comment

Working...
        X