Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Genuine Comfort Games (evolution)

here are some games i play with the girls, in between me comfort building them i sneak them in .

question 1: imagine there was an old man in front of you as you came down the escalator. In your hand you had your prom dress. In an instant he started fulling forward. Would you grab him even though it would mean you might damage your prom dress?

question2: do you like a guy whose self efficent, great in bed but treats you bad or a guy who not self efficient, great in bed but treats you good?

question3: choose what emotion best describes you on a rainy day?
    a: happy b: sad c:angry

these question illustrate what type of person there are genuinely. The game has changed and it's time people evolve. If you want happiness and find someone your equal than genuinely try and work them out.

the cube started it but now it's a whole different ball game.

I like the sound of it bro!
    It's classy and original...big props

Comment

I've been using the Cube game recently as my main comfort building starter, i'm still new to this so whether i'm using it at the right time is beyond me, but it's enlightened me to the girls i'm gaming.

The ones that actually want to play along and imagine while i speak usually feel that i have "worked them out" (which is the idea as far as i know) but the ones that give me answers like

"its cube looking with corners" generally turn out to be really boring in conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by dark knight View Post

question2: do you like a guy whose self efficent, great in bed but treats you bad or a guy who not self efficient, great in bed but treats you good?
        these question illustrate what type of person there are genuinely.
        I don't think the question really helps to know the girl. No girl wants to be bad-treated, but all the girls fall in love for "the bad guys". (And most of PUA's techniques prove that!)

So probably the answer is what she thinks she wants, and not what she really wants.

Comment

Working...
        X