X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Truths and a Lie - Fun Comfort Building Game

I've been pondering the comfort stage recently, although I understand it is of vital importance, I've been wondering how to discover more about each others personality without asking the boring questions like the average dude. We want to be different from everyone else, and we want to maintain the fun and playful tone of the conversation. I think I've come up with one technique (I'm sure there are loads more), which seems to be working well.

It's a new conversational game, and it's perfect for building comfort, in a fun and unconventional way. It's also a perfect opportunity to embed DHVs subtely.

So here it is:

You take it in turns to tell each other 3 statements about yourself, two of which are TRUE, one of which is a LIE. Then the other person has to guess which of the three was the lie. It's really fun, and as I say you can easily embed subtle DHVs in there, along with perhaps building sexual tension by gearing the statements in that general direction.

I've had nothing but great success so far, try it out and hit me up with your results. Or if you have any other comfort building games, please share

Thanks guys

~Chase

Sounds great, I'll surely try this!

Comment

Sounds like a great game, I will try it this afternoon and post the results!

=Axwell

Comment

Cheers Chase, I will try this tomorrow night

Joules

Comment

Do you have a nice line that can be used as the DHV?
          My criativity is not very good

Comment

Yeah this is great! I generaly tend to be be borring in this stage, and when I try to step it up, I go totally opposite in the other direction and scare of the sets. Little truth or dare type of games like this are the best ways to get the comfort. Great post

Comment

Thanks Fastflyer, Joules, Axwell and Fishy...

Smarpesh - this game can't really have lines. All you need to do is think of three things about yourself which demonstrate higher social value. For example, my three statements to this HB9 the other day were...

1) My bedroom has two floors to it.
              2) I once had trials with England for basketball.
              3) I once spent a day getting coffees and lunch for Jimmy Carr.

So all three are pretty cool things, better than say......

1) My cats name is George.
              2) I grew up in Portsmouth.
              3) I like spaghetti.

See what I'm saying? So lets play the game, which one was I lying about haha.

~Chase

Comment

This one: 2) I once had trials with England for basketball.

Comment

Haha yeah Stier - you're right!

Comment

Another way to discover more about her personality without asking boring questions is to make guesses. Instead of asking her what she does for work, tell her she looks like a school teacher then explain why. She'll laugh and then tell you what she really does. That way you still get the answer but never asked the question.

Comment

lol you saved the day. I was having trouble getting compliance from this chick cuz she had a bf, now were playing this game and the convo went strait sexual.. . Now I know.. She gives head, she loves sex etc lmao this is fun..

Comment

Working...
                      X