Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Air Kiss...the best kiss close I've discovered!

Okay guys, listen up, this is money right here.
    Do you know what an "air kiss" is? It's something that French people usually do. But you see people do it in places like LA and NY a bit with classy folk.
    It entails two "kisses", where you lean in with your face and kiss the air on their cheek (without making contact, but close enough for them to feel your breath on their neck, making them shiver down there if they like you enough)
    So you do the first "kiss" and it messes with them. They'll think you're going for a cheek kiss and pull you in for a hug. But no! You pull away, cross over, and go for the other cheek.
    Then you pull away just a bit slower. Look into her eyes. If she looks at yours (and I know she will if shes likes you a little bit) Go for the lip-to-lip peck.
    if you guys have had a couple of drinks you can play it off and say "mmm" or something and go for a slightly longer kiss. But the magic is that the air kiss played a kind of "push/pull" mechanism between the two of you and made her want you more for a second, while you reeled back. Then you rewarded her with a third, final kiss.

And, if she screws it up, you can totally neg her for it, saying "It's called an air kiss, dear. Ever heard of it?" Or you can tell her it's a french thing and make her seem uncultured.

Either way, I came up with this idea on my own and it's gotten me lip-to-lip kisses from girls 3 out of 3 times so far. I'd appreciate some comments and feedback on this technique. If you think that's it's stupid, I'm OK with that, just let me know cos I'm a newbie.

This is good bro, I live in Hawaii and adopted this from a Filipino GF. Most locals in Hawaii greet like this: hand shake... Man pulls them in and kisses on the cheek. I do get responses from this... It's good bro, your building your skill set... Keep pushing your limits n sharing!!

Comment

nice!!!
      thanks for the sharing ,ill have to try it out lol.

Comment

i dont get it??

Comment

Originally posted by Havok123 View Post
          This is good bro, I live in Hawaii and adopted this from a Filipino GF. Most locals in Hawaii greet like this: hand shake... Man pulls them in and kisses on the cheek. I do get responses from this... It's good bro, your building your skill set... Keep pushing your limits n sharing!!
          man pulls them in like how?.. pull them in by there shoulders?.. i would love to try this.. i need some new material..

Comment

i like it...its smooth flowing,minimum amout of talk needed and it shows abit of culture on your behalf(allways a bonus) make sure that breath is fresh though ha

Comment

Working...
            X