X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight soul gaze routine

Man I am so stoked with this little thing I did it was awesome, the girl's probably a 9, some would say 10..9.2 i think mystery said once, so she's a 9.2, anyway, we're having coffee ..me, her, a natural friend of mind, and her friend( 9 too ). so check it out, perhaps other people could try it.

pod ( to my friend ):
    blah blah blah [talking about my second monitor, i have two..]

pod ( to hb9.2):
    [faining weird afc vibe] does that turn you on, that i've got two monitors?

hb9.2:
    Um. No.

pod:
    'Sok I could turn you on whenever I want to anyway.

hb9.2:
    whatever. [ not amused ]

pod:
    no really, I've got a secret [ touches own nose ]

hb9.2:
    what? a giant cock? [girls laugh,shit test me thinks. ]

pod:
    soullll gazing, i just let you see deep into my heart [ drop down to extra-base voice mode, air of bullshitting ]

hb9.2:
    [ momentary hesitation, probably thinking of something witty to shoot me down with, idk.]

pod: if your scared... [pause, code my friend with an 'uncool' kinda message]

hb9.2:
    fine what's your secret?

pod:
    Well just watch my hand, i'll move it as i breath, breath along with me..good..[deep breaths, wait until she matches it, wait a tiny bit longer] now look into my eyes, no no, look into them, focus on a spot in the center of my head a few centimeters behind my eyes..watch carefully, you might..see my face change become older or just not make sense, you might..see something, an animal, or feel something a tightness in your stomach..[ speed up breathing, stop hand, practically panting, both her and i, see some sort of freaked-outedness in her eyes, let it grow for moment, whack her on the shoulder with my palm let go of her hand, smile, about 3 minutes in total]

after that i didn't pick up the thread with the turning her on, but she stuck to me like glue, IOIs up the wingwang and IOIs from her friend, unexpected, very interesting, had a pretty extreme effect on me too, seeing her again tomorrow, what do you think, evil? incomprehensible?

has anyone tried the soul gaze?

Soul gazing and other similar techniques work.. and worked really well in your case. They were 9s and shittesting/negging you and the intro you did for soul gazing was what made it work. Usually it's better to tell them that through soul gazing you'd become best friends or that your souls are gonna bind for ever. But this wouldn't have worked in this particular case so you did perfectly.
    I remember the first time I used it.. I did it wrong! The timing was aweful.. and she didn't comply. The timing is very important.

If you consider soul gazing as being a sort of escalation then you should remember that you only escalate on her high points.. that is, it must be a good moment and it must be given to her as a reward for something she did/shared/said..

Comment

I actually tried the soul gaze on a first date after I got an attraction IOI spike from her, it was a bit clunky b4 hand and i started it by talking something along the lines of emotion and good feeling, lasted 20-30 seconds she didn't leave the gaze and i finished it with a kiss close!! Shes now my girlfriend Yayyy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
        whack her on the shoulder with my palm let go of her hand, smile, about 3 minutes in total
        3 Mins? Holy shit, that sounds long. I'll have to try it.

Question, when you speed up the breathing. Did you do it gradually or ramp it up at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
          3 Mins? Holy shit, that sounds long. I'll have to try it.

Question, when you speed up the breathing. Did you do it gradually or ramp it up at the end?
          gradually, really really gradually lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
            That's not really part of the soul gazing itself, it's part of an NLP technique that put's you incontrol. First you get a person to mirror your behaviour and then you change the behaviour and they start following you. So you become in controlof the interaction.

It works if you have leading skills.. doesn't work if you are the one watching for cues from her on how you should behave.

Comment

I understand, the addition to the routine was a big part of the appeal for me; shouldn't be a problem.

My venues this weekend will be varied. At the Beach bars filled with Spring Breakers I should be able to draw this out to 3 min. I might have to cut it shorter for the bars and clubs downtown though.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Isolate to a more private/silent place, maybe outside the clubs.. wouldn't work much with the music ^^

Comment

I ran it on a Spring Breaker at the beach bar. Isolated to the deck, still music but not super loud. Typical klunky first run through. I 'd estimate 1.5min, gradual speeding up the breathing. She ate it up and immediatly escalated kino on me to full body hugs and leg twines. Did not go DDB though, I think thats a problem with delivery though, I might have oversold it. I was affected as well which is unusual becasue I'm not used to handling large emotion spikes like the kind I try to create in the target. This was well into comfort.

Comment

quick question...

I heard, that you have to look in the left eye...
                    My question is... do they literally mean her left eye, or do they mean her left eye from how i see her??

Comment

I can't remember if it was the right or left eye.. I thought it was the left one, but I should check.
                      Anyway, it is not enough to look in her left(or right eye), you must also ask her to look into your left(or right eye) at the same time.

Matching breathing is also not optional either.

Comment

Working...
                      X