X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schizophrenia Routine/Roleplay - New & Field Tested

Schizophrenia Routine/Roleplay - best used after A3 (ex. C1, C2, C3 or in S)

Field tested 7 times so far - 2 # close, 1 kiss close and 2 f-close (failed twice)

Locations: nightclubs and house parties (not recommended for day game or street approach)

After moving into C or S phase:

PUA: by the way, do you know what schizophrenia is?
    HB: yea? (if she doesnt, just explain it to her as "someone with multiple personalities")
    PUA: well, I think I might have schizophrenia even though my doctor told me that I'm completely healthy.
    HB: why is that?
    PUA (in a joking tone): I have the personality of a bad ass cop during the day (good for another DHV story later) and the personality of a kinky male stripper at night. *Wink*

I personally use this routine in comfort phase to increase the BT and make her laugh. It can also be used in seduction phase to start a roleplay making things more interesting.

However, at first I used it in A1 and A2, which freaked this one girl out because she thought I was seriously schizo/crazy. This is a bit risky, but great risks also bring great rewards; choose your target carefully.
Working...
X