X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating for cheap!

You don't need tons of money these days to hook women. We're in the midst of an economic recession in America that we will recover from but for the time being it's not easy for everyone. If your not planning on becoming a gangster then maybe your going to have to simplify your date ideas. This is something girls and guys are doing across the nation in America. Yet I love cheap dates in fact I find they're the best dates! The purpose of a date is to exchange information and evoke romantic emotional, and sexual chemistry between the two of you. It's also to create friendship, and just relax enjoying yourselves. I realize girls that are truly attracted to you mostly just want to sit on your couch and be in your arms as cheesy as that sounds. Not very expensive but for them it's fun and for us it's not expensive.
    [B]
    Cheap Date Ideas Listed (add on if you wish)[/B]

1) Going for a walk
    2) Running errands together
    3) Movies on the couch after shopping for foods for dinner at local grocery store preferably within walking distance.
    4) Rooftop date
    5) Go to the pool ( taking off cloths is never a bad thing )
    6) Barbecue ( In the South we invented Barbecue I love to share my Southern culture to foreign women) Great date for the weekend!
    7) Inter mural sports like flag football, kickball

8) Auction yourself off.. haha now I normally don't advocate being a male whore but it's for charity. Date auctions for a good cause bring in hot chicks with money, and they pay to take you on killer dates.

Comment

9) Laser tag + Movie + Sex =

Alright laser tag is cheap! It's fun, and you can shoot little kids in the back! Freakin awesome! If a chick can't be cool enough to play laser tag then dump her! Get out bia.. Usually I play some laser tag on the day two mostly I know I already have sex locked up. Then it's back to her place for a movie we will never finish, drinks, and hot sex!

Comment

still dont have my own place , so in the winter time theres only so much you can do

Comment

Working...
        X