X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sambuca Kiss Close

Ok, so I am not sure if anyone has posted this one before but I discovered it by accident a few weeks back and would like to share it.

My friend and I went on a drinking ban for the first 2 months of this year to prepare our bodies for our trip to South Beach (which is next week!). Anyway we continued to go sarging and found we had a real edge being sober whilst everyone else was drunk.

My friend opened these two HB's, both 8's. He was running a few routines and then we set a time crisis and told the girls where we were moving on to and left. Later they came and found us at the nightclub we had gone too. They offered to buy us drinks and seemed a little freaked out that we were just drinking Lemonade! They ordered two Sambuca's for themselves and two lemonades for us. The vibe was good, we were getting the IOI's but the club was really noisy so it was hard to use much more chat to close the deal. When the girl I had been focusing on downed her Sambuca I whispered in her ear 'God, I havent drunk anything for 5 weeks now and I love Sambuca, can you give me a taste?' she proceeded to shove her tongue down my throat and this is how the night continued.

My wing came over and said he was having problems with the noise so I told him what had just happened and he ordered two more shots for the girls and used the exact same line and started making out with the other girl.

We havent used this since as we are now back in booze mode. I must also say that after 65 days not drinking the body was in a total mess after my first night so I am now rebuilding my Alcohol Stamina.

I hope this is useful guys.

By the way, 4 of us are coming over from England to South Beach for two weeks from 7th 21st April. If anyone wants to Sarge with us please message me.

Since I drink only beer and most chicks drink hard liquor with flavor, I'm going to say something along the lines of, "I don't drink hard liqour anymore....(bla bla bla funny reason) but I really do miss the awesome flavor, (bla blah etc..) come here gimmie' a taste....mmmm"

Comment

Great line, love it.

Comment

Working...
      X