X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Ideas - Listed

1) Invite a girl over to make some food with you but before you make the food go rent a movie, and get your ingredients with her at a local grocery store.

2) Have her over then go out to the local toys R us for a twister game. Come back play and build kino.

3) Make tacos at the house with her this also involves making a trip to the grocery store for ingredients.

4) Take her to gamble or make a date with her that you incorporate little dares like for example if you take her to football game make a fun bet on the game. Like if my team wins I will give you a massage if my team wins you give me a massage.

5) This is for those near snow...Take her sleding

6) Take her bar hopping around happy hour

7) Play video games with her...Yeah hot girls do play video games

8) Go out for karaoke

9) Take her ice-skating

10) Sunday brunch this is the easiest date to not get a flake..If she won't show up for Sunday brunch ditch her she's not a keeper.

11) Drive around looking at Christmas lights! or take a walk to look at the lights. - This only works for X-mas but dude you'll appreciate it next year

Comment

12 - Skinny dipping at a hot tub or pool.

Comment

13) Go to a magic show. After the show, get her one of the cheapo magic tricks.

14) Rent a limo and go sightseeing at night. Here in DC, it is so cool to see the monuments at night.

15) Get pedicures done together.

17) Cookouts

18) tandem hanggliding

19) Take her shopping for a hottub. You can role-play about once you get it. You don't need to buy one, just look. If you need an excuse, tell her you need to check with the contractor who will install it for his advice on the needed plumbing.

Comment

20. Take her to the gym and play basketball. It's a great way to build kino, and you can do all sorts of things. I always love to walk with my dates I find I really get to know them just walking around with no real destination. It's a good way to tell if she's just in it for you and if she's looking for romance.

Comment

Some additional ones here for ya:

21. Build a snowman together, or even better build a bunch of snowmen together in obscene positions!

22. (got this from one of my wings, who got his last two girlfriends with this) Go out and buy some coloring books and crayons, then come back to your place, lay on the floor together and color them. Smoking a bit of MJ works well here too.

23. Simple, but often overlooked: start organizing a weekly "wing night" with your friends or wings. Bring your girl or girls and let your friends provide you with massive social proof while you have some beers and wings.

24. If there is some sort of indoor activity like glow-in-the-dark mini putt or something like that: pack some food, find a nice cozy spot where you wont be bothered [I]too much[/I], and have a private little picnic inside!
            Last edited by Prophet; 12-30-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Shopping...women love it--have patience...

25. Venue changes through shopping is incredibly powerful...I take a woman to an outlet store saying I really need to buy a pair of jeans (they never say no--women love shopping). Run through stores trying on closes with her (great kino), it builds incredible comfort, plus you can conversate while you drive there and back...

26. Ice cream dates--girls love it--the key is to pay very close attention to what she chooses and work some cold reading on the flavors...

27. Take her somewhere intellectual (museums, art galleries, etc.)--work body language until she chases, but play the quite art frame...it helps to genuinely love art though...

28. I can't believe that no one talked about the bookstore...one of the best gaming spots ever...easy venue shifts--isolation among the public, kino...endless possibilities.

29. Tell her to meet you at a hotel bar (the hilton usually has live music--or something going on)--I like running scenarios with text messages...just use your imagination...it throws women for a loop, and it shows big time DHV. It helps to know the bartender, or even run in those circles...

29a. My favorite--DINNER (this was hit on earlier, but I want to elaborate)...any kind of dinner. Whether you cook or not...the atmosphere is PERFECT. I personally try to tap into the energy of the room and shift it to the woman (I am very sensitive to this)...

30. Movie hopping--if you want to get a girl hot, take her to the movies...then at the end of the movie just walk into another theater--even if she doesn't follow, DO NOT BREAK YOUR FRAME-- she will give in...they always do. It is so exciting for her, and it builds instant sexual tension--TRUST THAT!

31. DANCING! Come on guys...women love to see a man move--you need to have a bit of a clue on the dance floor for this though...LOL

32. Sports BAR!!! LMAO! As long as you don't act like the drunk guy in the background...take her to a sports bar--especially if she likes sports...it is the quickest comfort builder ever!!!

33. Sports games...most cities a sporting event at least once a week--find one, and invite her--if she says no--then she is probably boring...

34. Along those lines--PLAYS, CONCERTS, OPERAS, DANCE/THEATER--take her to a show...women love a man who is sophisticated--DHV DHV!!!

Basically, the list is endless--just be original and remember that isolation, originality, and thoughtfulness is the key...

Happy NEW YEARS!!!
              Last edited by ded2journ; 12-30-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Choosing the right place to have dinner at besides yourt place (which is the best since there's lots to do with that) can be important. For those of you who've had teppan yaki or haven't it's where you sit around a flat grill and the chef cooks the food in front of you. the important part is that you have to sit next to people and not across like at a booth or table. great way to get next to your date and escalate kino, play games under the bar, ect.

Comment

35) Take her to a football game to tail gate, and then go to the game. After the game if it's cold take her back to your place that she already met you at to go out, and watch a movie while having some wine.

Comment

36) For My Charlotte PUAS: Take her to the white water center off 485! Dude they have bars, rock climbing, walking trails, white water rafting! You can easily get laid on these trails!

Comment

37) Road trip to seduction! Get her in the car, her driving and go exploring, just drive to nowhere. When you stop you will be having sex in some place you never expected.

Comment

Activity

Rock Climbing/Driving-- TWO THUMBS UP...

Basically anything that involves activity--it is a great way to naturally kino--you move, you talk, you use your body naturally...women get entranced by it???

One that just hit me is hiking...but you can take the concept to the city too...a buddy of mine that lives in L.A. asked a girl to go hiking. She laughed at him, but he took her on an urban hike through the city. Seemed to work--they are still together???

Comment

I found some amusing ones here. Some of them only work as some fun future projection, but others like having dinner in a different town using fake names would be a lot of fun.

[url]http://web.archive.org/web/19960101-re_/http://xkcd.com/date/top.html[/url]

1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence
                          2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books
                          3. Have her dress up as a ghost and you dress uup us Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming "wocka wocka wocka."
                          4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn't really happen
                          5. Dress up as superherous and stop at least one petty crime "ie. jaywalking, littering...."
                          6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
                          7. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
                          8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
                          9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
                          10. Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership. (Done this, it's hilarious.)
                          11. Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
                          12. In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
                          13. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you've never been to. With fake names.
                          14. Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jack.
                          15. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
                          16. Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
                          17. With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible man.
                          18. Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn
                          19. Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
                          20. Rent a movie you've never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.

Comment

i like those. those are definitely right up my alley for weird fun things to do.

Comment

Good additions! Dude bring her to play paintball with you and all your friends. You can also do laser tag. Make sure some of the friends are girls that know you really well and can vouch for you. The girls I'm friends with always big me up!
                              Last edited by The Wild One; 01-08-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X