Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Video Recorder Routine (Untested)

I just got a Creative Labs Vado Pocket Video Recorder. I am using this of course to promote the MMA club I am apart of but I also want to use it for my game. What I was thinking was using this tool in building comfort and in a day two situation. I probably could use it in the field but I am not sure how I could do that.

For the comfort routine I was thinking of was you are sitting (let's say your living room) with a girl. You decide that you want to show here a quick video you recorded earlier in the day of you doing something cool (like me doing a grappling thing from my MMA practice). Then, you say "Ok it is time for your video shoot! Make a funny face!" I would keep everything nonsexual and just playful.

Any ideas about this or changes to make it better. I will test this out and let people know.

-Greeneyes

I just realized that I posted this in the wrong section. Can we maybe get this moved to the section that just talks about routines.... I don't know how to go about doing that. My bad!

Comment

Retitled and moved to the Routines and Canned Material section.

Comment

I'm not experience enough to actually comment on the idea, although it sounds good.

Couldn't you just use a mobile phone rather than pocket recorder though? Sure specific recorders would be better quality, but phones are more versatile and you'll always have it on you.

Comment

I would use my phone on my camera but this is better resolution. Also, the best part about it is that for me it uploads nicely and easily to youtube. I can also record something and play it back on the TV/ projector (if I have it available).

I did hide about the recorder to a female friend of mine and she was excited. Her reply was " GREAT! Now we can use that for a sex tape!" One problem.... she is my older sister's best friend. They tend to talk and that might end badly.

I will let everyone know how well it is working or what I am tweaking. I just prefer a straight out video recorder because right now I am not a big fan of an iphone. I am a Creative Labs fan (on a personal note).

Comment

Working...
          X