X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've Hijacked my Brain! routine

This is a routine I created when I was in the shower lmao..actually this is a variation of a mystery routine I saw in one of the annihilation method routines. This routine is based on the “You’ve hijacked my brain” campaign and should be used when in comfort. I use this routine usually over the phone when setting up comfort over the time bridge. I then proceed to set up a date. Tell me what you guys think of it.

PUA: You suck!

HB: why, what happened? Blah blah

PUA: ok heres what happened, I was sitting in my car in the middle of traffic this afternoon at a red light, and you were just someone I was thinking about at that moment you know I don’t want you to get a big head or anything but I just wanted to see what you were up to and what u were doing at the time..u know I was just curious about you. But you know what really pissed me off? When I went to grab my phone to call you up, it was completely dead! So I hope you were doing something really boring, cuz I didn’t want to miss out on anything!

[B]-FlavA[/B]

This is Mystery's routine with some of the words changed. What exactly did you... "create"??

Comment

Originally posted by Sway View Post
      This is Mystery's routine with some of the words changed. What exactly did you... "create"??
      its a variation son, like i said i was in the shower just thinking about routines when i thought about the structure of the mystery routine and from there "created" a variation.

[B]-FlavA[/B]

Comment

its always funny to me how two ppl are similar in someways.
        all my routines and stuff that ive really COME UP with was in the shower.

i member once i sat down to think of an original opener i wanted to try b4 i went out... and im like fuck it (cuz i had a brain block) so i took a shower and lo-behold i member coming up with so many i had to go grab a pen and write the shit down.

now i lost that paper.. haha oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by FlavA View Post
          its a variation son, like i said i was in the shower just thinking about routines when i thought about the structure of the mystery routine and from there "created" a variation.

[B]-FlavA[/B]
          If you say so, gramps.

Comment

whats mystery's version of this?

Comment

I like what you did there. Innovation typically consists one of three things: 1) creating something new; 2) modifying something; or 3) finding a new use for something that already exists.

You did #2 above. Instead of creating a brand-new routine, you took an existing structure and modified it to suit you. Not only do I not have a problem with that, but it an efficient and smart way to expand your routine stack.

Now for my recommendation:
              I'd take out the part, "cuz I didnít want to miss out on anything!" I can't exactly put my finger on it, but it just doesn't seem right. Maybe being just a little too needy? I think inserting a small pause, then finishing with "So I hope you were doing something really boring", would work better.

Comment

It calls to mind that sugary Aerosmith song.

Comment

Working...
                X