X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astrology routine

hehe... i feel like a giver today so im gonna share one of my 100% personal routines

ok... first of all u have to be at least a little bit into audiobooks... if u hate them this wont be of any interest to u

get some astrology audiobooks, IM NOT talking about startrek!!!!!! im talking about scientific ones, but they have to be easy to understand, maybe get a potcast (not to long.. like 15 minutes pieces!)... load on ur ipod

next thing is a duble earphone plug for ur ipod (5 $!!)
    http://www.utilis.ch/shop/images/Aud...pelstecker.jpg

she has to have earphones as well, i sometimes just tell them to bring some.

create a nice feel in the room... darken the light, bla bla bla.... u know what i mean, important here is that she looses grip to her reality around her.

ive just used it a couple of times jet, i think maybe only 30% of girls like this routine. (if ur identity doesnt stand like a rock jet figure out before suggesting.. or ull seam like some geek listening to physic audiobooks!!)

[B]BUT [/B]the feeling u can create is amazing. hearing, while its dark in the room about planets, which are billions of miles away... whhoooooo.... unique kind of bonding, in this dimensions u two almost feel like one....

(@all germans: Harald Lesch stuff is great and a lot is free)
Working...
X