X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for this LOGICAL kiss close routine

I've been toying with the idea of logically explaining the male/female dynamic (in a polished up way) to a girl while escalating... the idea is explaining how attraction works to the girl while pushing forward on the subcommunication and physical channels. Here is a kiss close I wrote:

You know what's so cute about the relationship between men and women? Women are the gatekeepers. It's their job to RESIST the advances of men. And women always do this, EVEN to men they like. I'm sure you know that, but when you think about it, it's kind of... FUNNY isn't it?

But if women always had their way, NOTHING would ever happen and we'd all cease to exist, right? Here is the fun part. Men are nature's... KEYS to the gates. They're the ones that cross the barrier and make things happen. So... when a woman meets a man that she really likes... she may resist...it's her natural instincts.... but the man will... TAKE OVER... KISS
    What do you guys think?

There must be a quicker way to get the same message across to a girl when you are implying to her that girls like her need to be more sexually aggressive with you if she actually is attracted to you in the first place.

I would phrase it like this "Why is it that women desire sex as much as men, yet refuse to act upon those strong desires? Tell you what, if you buy me a drink I'll let you demonstrate on me just how much of that statement applies to you."

If she tells you to fuck off, just laugh her off and either eject or start talking another even hotter topic, but if she agrees to it, you are golden. For at least one night anyway.

Comment

The best 100% kiss close routine ever!

Hey I'm new to this forum but I really want to share this idea with you, because I think it's one of the best kiss close routines somebody, or in that case it really was me(!!!), invented/created/came up with.

I tried to post a new thread but I think newbies can't open new threads right away so post it in here:

I call this one "Tommy's kiss close routine" :P

So you opened the set, got at least 2 IOIs, then you tell her something interesting, or after she told you something interesting or you recognized similarities you immediately do this:
      (In Germany this is called "Bruderschaft trinken" - "brotherhood drinking")
      You take your drink, tell the girl to take hers, and then you both have a sip of your refreshing beverage BUT with both of your right arms hooked into one another!

http://www.masterandmargarita.eu/ima...uderschaft.jpg

When you had your sip, you release (or unhook) and then you [B]kiss[/B]! A quick sweet kiss on the lips!

It's [U]German tradition[/U] and it's a very playful way to kiss somebody without telegraphing sexual interest or needyness. It's another step in your kino escalation AND very effective comfort building material because, if she does not want to kiss you in this playfull manner, how in the hell will you bring here to french kiss you?! I've done this with alot of girls, also hot ones!

One time I even asked a girl to kiss me one more time because I told her her lips are very soft and tender! She didn't want to so I said "let's drink bruderschaft one more time then" and she agreed!! xD
      (-> is this the women's rationalization at work?!)

Comment

LOL nice!

Hey Venus, repost this as a new thread in this comfort section with the routine title so that people can find it more easily!

Comment

Hey, yeah I've already tried this but this msg keeps on popping up:

Venus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

OK, I'll forward that problem to Prophet the admin, and he'll get that fixed up for you soon. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

I agree, these are just mind games.

Comment

Hey Venus, let me know if you can post a new thread in this section now.

Comment

Working...
                X