X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good by my book" routine

Im new to the forum but have been doing some PUA reading over the last few weeks which has kept me open for possible routines to use in the field...This one I have been using alot and it has been working great for me....I stole the idea from a movie. Dont ask which one cuz I dont remember.

Use this routine when your trying to get the girl to do something and she refuses...EX: playful lap dance, bite your neck, take a shot, etc....

Me: Have you ever heard the expression “Your good by my book”?
    Her: Well (Cut her off)
    Me: Well I actually have a book (pull small note pad out of back pocket) and everytime I meet some one new I write down their name…(start writing something). And right now I’m putting you under chicken shit (with a smile)

Everytime the same thing happens....the girls get big eyed and go all "oh my go" on you....which normally leads to playful kino of her trying to take your pad or pen away which you immediately go into your "are you always this vilolent?" or "hands of the merchandise" routine...She'll probably pout for a second and then when you hold her hand and tell her "aww its ok we all cant be intresting (smile)" of course she'll debate the fact and then since you already have you pad and pen handy go into the "well I'm about to leave lets see if your creative" number routine.....The whole routine is abosolute gold when played out right. What do ya think?

I like it. *mental note* There is one shit test that pops into my head when you pull out the book which is:

"OMG, you've got a (little black) book? What are you some kind of player (PUA) or something?"

Not that it would be hard to overcome, otherwise I think it's solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
      This line is from Death Proof. After he delivers this line, he kills her. If the target has seen this movie, you've just lost the set, I'm guessing.
      Ouch!

I needed 10 characters to post that.

Comment

I LOVE Death Proof!!! Once I saw the movie I incorporated this concept in my game, a girl who had flaked on me, we were both to meet at a club, and she ended up calling way late to say she couldn't make it, well when she told me I said that's alright, you're still cool, but I'm going to have to file you in my phone under flakes, and I also said that's alright I made some new cool friends, and then she started qualifying herself to me, next meeting was flake free.

Comment

Death Proof! thats the movie! To tell you the truth I dont know anyone thats scene that movie....And if a girl has I'm pretty sure she wouldnt remember it sence it a pretty violent film. I have done it a bunch of times and never called out on the movie....And I do change the "chicken shit" up from time to time... "smartass"...."no fun"....."slow learner"......its fun! And if I get called out on why I carry it I just tell them its for buisness which is a perfect way into them asking what I do for a living....and thats when I take a page out of The Game and tell them "I'm a disposable lighter repairman" and pull my shinny pink lighter with sparkles out and throw it on the bar and tell them "I'm feld testing this baby for a client up in Toronto" (which is crazy in itself cuz I live in houston) It always gets a laugh..then they try and steal the lighter cuz its pink with glitter which leads to more routines....I'm telling ya guys....I'm becoming a fast learner.....You should hear what I'm doing for halloween

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
            This line is from Death Proof. After he delivers this line, he kills her. If the target has seen this movie, you've just lost the set, I'm guessing.
            I think a good response to this shit test would be
            "good you've seen it! thats a little test I like to do to see if theres more to you then a pretty smile"

Comment

Yea i think that movie was Grindhouse with Kurt Russell

Comment

Originally posted by ambitiousAFC View Post
                I think a good response to this shit test would be
                "good you've seen it! thats a little test I like to do to see if theres more to you then a pretty smile"
                Or, Alright! You have great taste in movies too! *high five*

Or even a neg, "You actually saw that movie...Oh, I can't even talk to you anymore..."

Comment

dude isnt this from a movie????? and doesent he like kill the chick after this????
                  i dont know howll you can bounce back from being put in the same catagorie as a serial killer. it kind-of defeats the purpose. i wouldnt ask it in the first place.

Comment

Great Movie

Great gambit

How many girls do you think really seen Death Proof? lol

The only problem with it is, its kind of creepy to really have a book i think. Like it makes it too serious.

I would pull out a fake book, or my phone and do it, which leads naturally into gimmie u're aim name or phone number etc....

Comment

I agree, the book thing is a little unnatural (at least for me) ... I would def go for using your iphone or PDA, plus its one less thing you have to carry around. I love the idea though, will have to try it out.

Comment

When asked if I'm a player I usually respond with "Well, what exactly is it about players that you're so attracted too?" just grab her hoop and run with it

Comment

Working...
                        X