Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Car Crash and Mystery Maseratti Variation DHV Stories (untested) - Are they Good? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Crash and Mystery Maseratti Variation DHV Stories (untested) - Are they Good?

Im lacking DHV stories to use. Do either of these seem good?

[B]Car Crash because of me[/B]

The other day me and my friends were out driving….. my friends just passed his testso he was driving and I was in the passenger side seat Anyway we pull up to this setof traffic lights…..and these girls in this other car pulled up along side us And thelights red so the girl who was driving the other car was eyeing me up totally….andshe was giggling to all her friends…..like girls do…She couldn’t keep her eyes off of me (should i add: "and i wasnt about to lose at a staring contest?)….but then the lights turned green so we set off….and she set of too…to keep eyecontact with me….but then Bang…..she went straight into the back of another car…..I felt really bad….like if it hadn’t of bin for me she would have been paying moreattention to the road

[B]Mystery Maseratti Variation[/B]

At my age 20, in my medium sized town mysterys story probably wouldnt be believable. My variation would be something like:

-at buddies
    -ex gf picks me up
    -she was driving a viper/corvette rather than her usual grandam/pontiac sunfire/whatever
    -got pulled over by police
    -i asked if she became a drug lord recently
    -turns out headlight was out/no rear plate/whatever
    -turns out ex gf who used to/occasionally does modeling in toronto (this part is actually true as i had an ex who did modelling in toronto) just got hired for some photoshoots for a car magazine, and this was one of the cars she had a photo with
    -owner let her drive it to pick something up but she decided to get me first
    Last edited by SealtheDeal; 04-27-2012, 08:07 PM.

"girl who was driving the other car was eyeing me up totally….She couldn’t keep her eyes off of me"

That's not a DHV, that's bragging, and will make you seem tryhard. Figure out a better way to express this; otherwise the story is fine.

Comment

Honestly thats what I thought, Its not my story. I think its some guy from asf named craig.

Comment

Working...
      X