Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind Date Opener (Please critique and suggest!)

I have been using
    the Blind Date Opener.
    I see a single or a set
    and say with a smile:

YOU: "Hey, I need a woman's perspective
    on something.. *(FTC)*
    I'm going on a blind date with some girl
    and I'm very nervous about it.. *(AFC Nervous Smile)*
    Is there any tips you can give me
    so I don't look like an idiot.." *(Lock-in, Eye contact, Relaxed face)*

THEM: I don't know
    YOU: "Okay, I don't really know how to dress
    to impress or act the right way."

THEM: blah blah *just be yourself* blah blah
    YOU: "*(put a serious face) and say
    "Like this"..(tilt your head and say 'whats up')"

THEM: blah blah no blah blah giggles blah blah whatever..

YOU: "If you were going on a blind date
    what would you like the guy to look like?

THEM: blah blah BS blah blah

I then go into my next routine where I show IOI
    and then.......

I haven't made it farther than this...
    I simply say
    "Thanks, nice meeting you"

Why behave like an AFC again?
    Why DLV by saying you're going on a blind date, do you NEED blind dates because you cant get one?

Comment

"Act as AFC,
      as you can,
      also by saying you're
      going on a blind date,
      DISARMs the Bitch Shield.."

At this point at least one girl would
      volunteer to give you a few tips, and then
      more will follow. You can then ask
      all the questions you want to those girls
      until they go dry (EV). Or you can run some patterns
      and move in to your routines.

But I just found out this hasn't been field tested
      by the poster...
      But me-AS A NEWBIE-I've been using it...
      just to open up sets.

But,Now as my wardrobe has changed
      and my appearance is less passive as
      an AFC, I find it hard to pull off. Because
      now I seem to be too calm and confident
      for this routine..

I've also added to the routine:
      BOY:
      You look attractive and I'm sure you're in a relationship.
      so tell me what does a woman like you look for in a guy..
      What attracts you?
      GIRL: blah blah confidence blah
      blah gentleman whatever
      BOY: You seem like some who really
      knows what she wants. I admire that.

In closing, this is more of a newbie opener..
      to find out what HBs are looking for in a guy.

I've field tested it, might not get "ME"
      any closes-But it has played a BIG
      part in getting rid of my AA.

Enjoy the Process
      -makse
      Last edited by makse; 01-28-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

This is the worst shit I've ever heard. Tottally going to end up in the friend zone

Be a man not pleading for her attention or seeming like your grateful for every little attention you get. This will not work

Comment

Be Positive

Gentlemen, for one I will say that this is a good beginning in that you're questioning what makes a good opener. The whole point of getting through the M3 model is to master each of the A's. A1 is opening and this is where you're at which is perfectly fine. Take your time and don't rush. Just stay motivated and have fun.

Try not directly complimenting the girl until you get a read on her and have at least picked up a few IOI's. That way you know your compliments are going to a target that is actually interested in you and if she's not interested, make her interested.

Also, instead of using openers that talk about you, say "A friend of mine...". For instance, "A friend of mine is having trouble staying friends with this couple who broke up cuz of all the drama... what do you think he should do?" They go on for a bit and then say, "Well, you see, he's found out that both of them cheated on each other in the relationship! Should he tattle?" (By the way, this is just an example, but you guys can transform it into an opener as you will. I just made it up as I was typing, lol)

#1 The more dramatic, but playful the opener is the better! Girls love drama and emotion, especially laughter. If you can have an opener that gets them to laugh, who gives a dam about a buying temp routine. You'll be getting a flurry of IOIs in seconds.

#2 An opener is meant to be a conversation starter but can also be a DHV. For instance, when you say your friend Sarah is having this problem with this couple, you've just shown one of the many classic DHV's: Pre-selection. If you can put one DHV in there, do it. If not, figure out how.

#3 If you guys are opening now, then you're ahead, because you're conquering AA well enough to progress into the other aspects and parts of the M3 model.

All in all, gents, I think you all should remember that we all begin with shitty openers but we get better and better and sometimes in my experiences I've walked up to girls and said something like, " Do you have a camouflage dildo on you by any chance?" got them laughing and had them ask for my name (which is an IOI btw).

People always talk about how you should DHV and not DLV, but gentlemen if you're trying to get better with women, you'll realize that in the end you're trying to improve who you are and realizing your identity before reaching the pinnacle aspect in life and that is finding a proper mate. We are walking DHV's and that is something you'll only realize when you go out into the field.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Urijah View Post
            This is the worst shit I've ever heard. Tottally "[B]going to[/B]" end up in the friend zone

Be a man not pleading for her attention or seeming like your grateful for every little attention you get. "[B]This will not work[/B]"
            Player,
            This has worked for me, many times, as I said, to get rid of my AA. And also to better myself as a player. I've gotten a feel at what the women I'm after, want in a guy. And I've altered my image, somewhat to it. (NOT ALL) because most of the sh*t they say is BS anyway. But I've moved on from this Opener, which was a great Opener for me when I was starting out. Call it A newbie Mission if you will.

Stay motivated and most importantly have fun players.

Originally posted by Meezo View Post
            Gentlemen, for one I will say that this is a good beginning-opening is where you're at which is perfectly fine. Take your time and don't rush. "[B]Just stay motivated and have fun.[/B]"

Try not directly complimenting the girl

#1 Girls love drama..

#2 An opener is meant to be a conversation starter-"Pre-selection."

#3 If you guys are opening now, then you're ahead, because you're conquering AA well enough to progress into the other aspects

All in all, gents, I think you all should remember that we all begin with shitty openers but we get better and better

gentlemen if you're trying to get better with women-go out into the field.

Peace
            Player,
            Thank you for your words. It's all about getting out in the field and playing the game. Approaching Women, no matter WHAT! I am getting better, though now I am more into Direct Approach. I'm still having fun and still motivated, But I really like you last quote " you'll realize that in the end you're trying to improve who you are and realizing your identity before reaching the pinnacle aspect in life and that is finding a proper mate. " Those types of words Keep me Motivated to keep doing what I'm doing and changing as a man.
            Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X