Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"I saw you looking at me!" Opener - Let me know what you think. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I saw you looking at me!" Opener - Let me know what you think.

You walk in see a girl look at you and then turn away. So you aproach and say "Hey I saw you looking at me." (pause don't let her answer) then say "If not I bet this is akward" (pause), then say "either way" and start a routine.

Good opener. Especially if she denies it, opening herself up to your negs or cocky & funny returns. If she says something like,"So? I look at a lot of people." I would come back with,"Oh cool deal.....So a lot of them come over & talk to you too?" and run a routine.

Comment

i think it just shows a lot of not earned yet interest.
      i would rephrase it as: 'wo, do you always creep people by staring at them? not polite you know?' then run a routine

edit: i think the important part of this rephrasing is that you show no interest and you actually feel attacked by her, you could also say 'do you always stalk people like that??' you inverted the roles and now she is luckily laughing and justifing herself, looking for your aproval! high five!

Comment

Working...
      X