X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gay Opener" Need Help

So for some reason I have been getting hit on by guys lately so I was trying to use this as an opener but I need help finishing it. If you have any advice plz post.

So far I have "Hey so lately guys keep trying to hit on me"
    and I was goin to go with "So if you were a guy would you want to fuck me?"
    but im not sure how that would work out I need to field test it

Please post any opinions you might have.

I've used an opener similar to this before. Deliver with confidence, a smile and a little humility.

It goes like this;

S: "Hey, I was wondering if I could ask you something... do you think I look gay"
    HB: usually either says "Yes" with a challenging look on her face or says no, doesn't matter, stack forward...
    S: "Because I've just come out tonight and for the first time... I got hit on by a gay guy!"
    HB: Usually Laughs.
    S: "Do you think it's something to do with the way I look? I mean I am rocking this shirt right now but please..?"
    HB: "Blah Blah Blah"

Sometimes I then go into a funny story about how I didn't know how to handle it so I ended up actually giving the guy my number.

The upshot of this is that you might also find out why gays are hitting on you dude!

Peace.

Synergy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sk1llz View Post
      So for some reason I have been getting hit on by guys lately so I was trying to use this as an opener but I need help finishing it. If you have any advice plz post.

So far I have "Hey so lately guys keep trying to hit on me"
      and I was goin to go with "So if you were a guy would you want to fuck me?"
      but im not sure how that would work out I need to field test it

Please post any opinions you might have.
      why put out a gay vibe, when you can instead work on putting out a cool, manly, awesome, ladies man vibe?

you should post pics for advice, so you can fix what is causing this gay reaction

Comment

Working...
      X