X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pop Culture Openers

I've been trying to come up with some new openers to try and hook the sets. Since I'm in college I'm thinking about pop culture type openers. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!!!

-I heard that Nicki Minaj has butt implants do you think she does or not? (If target says yes you can neg by saying "oh so do you look at girls butts a lot" and then stack forward)

-Lindsey Lohan lost her phone and the guy who found it didn't expose anything! Apparently he somehow got in touch with her people and returned it without asking for a reward or anything even though there was sketchy stuff on it. Now if you had her phone would you expose that stuff or would you just return it and say nothing?? (if target says return it then you can neg with "oh we have a good samaritan here your to nice for me" and then stack forward...if she says expose stuff then you say "I knew you were a bad girl")

-Have you ever seen back to the future?? Well Nike is coming out with shoes called Marty Mcflys like the ones in the movie and all the proceeds goes toward Parkinsons Research!!

I came up with this and now it's my #1 opener (field-tested many times): "How often do you check your Facebook?"

I follow that up with a Facebook version of Style's "Jealous Girlfriend" opener. Something like this: "My buddy's new gf insists that he deletes his ex-gf from his Facebook. He and his ex post on each others' wall all the time and his new gf feels embarrassed by it."

Facebook is a conversation gold mine. There are so many things to talk about--Facebook stalkers, permissions/privacy, how often you post to your wall, how often you post or comment on others, etc.

Comment

Excellent idea. One thing I have wondered about, is are some of Mystery's and Syle's lines dated?

I know they sometimes recommend different variations if the girls are like 19, and ADD, than say a girl who is 25 and intelligent. Since younger ADD ones already require variations, can they also become dated quickly?

The Nicki Minaj one could be good. A few years ago almost every girl was into hip hop, but these days they seem to be more into dance music....

Comment

i told you a joke ..
        The Irish girl knelt in the confessional and said, Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
        What is it, child?
        The girl said, Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am.
        The priest turned, took a good look at the girl, and said, My dear, I have good news. That isn't a sin - it's only a mistake.

__________________________________________________ _______________
        I live my life in colour and see in soundMake sure you are heard!
        [url=http://www.wly.com/]buy wow gold[/url][url=http://www.wly.com/gold/Runescape/]Buy Runescape Gold[/url][url=http://www.zyy.com/RS-Gold/]Buy RS Gold[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X