X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tattoo Opener

Obviously this one can be a bit caveat-heavy. For credibility, if you're opening a tatted set, it helps to have at least one visible tattoo.

I have found that it's an easy way to open a set with tatted dudes as well, i.e., I talked to a guy who was inked up with "Catholic stuff," and was a bit shy when I asked him about it. The girls with him (a 6-set split evenly) seemed grateful for the conversation, as I received neck-craned smiles.

I saw a girl with a partially covered tat on her back. Upon talking to her I learned that it wasn't finished yet, to which I said, "oh good 'cause right now it looks like a manatee," a caveat-heavy but decent neg. I think.

But what I found most effective, having a tattoo myself, is the feeling of getting it done, and everyone I know who has a tattoo agrees, that it's simultaneously painful and pleasant. There is an unexpected pleasure that comes from having your skin repeatedly stabbed with an ink pen, that keeps you coming back. This - the feeling - is a reliable hook for me.

Anyone else have experience with tattoo-related material?

I find I get opened by girls regularly about my tatts, and to be honest, it gives me the shits sometimes because I will get asked about them all night. I'm covered though, fingers, hands, arms, chest, throat, neck. But, for me it is definitely a form of peacocking, as I don't try to frequent places where there will be other people with tatts, then I stand out more if I'm the most covered :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Stazza View Post
      I find I get opened by girls regularly about my tatts, and to be honest, it gives me the shits sometimes because I will get asked about them all night. I'm covered though, fingers, hands, arms, chest, throat, neck. But, for me it is definitely a form of peacocking, as I don't try to frequent places where there will be other people with tatts, then I stand out more if I'm the most covered :-P

I've found the same thing. I have one on my inner forearm, ie very visible at all times, so I either get opened by girls that

a) Ask what it means (ioi imo so always have a good DHV story ready)

or

b) Start talking about how they have one or are planning on getting one. Which I'll playfully neg them "oh really? Probably a cute butterfly on your shoulder *smile"

Comment

Working...
      X