Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Untested - Dance / Yoga / Pilates Openers - Critique s'il vous plait! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untested - Dance / Yoga / Pilates Openers - Critique s'il vous plait!

Hello all,

As someone who wants to hit the ground running (and who has a renewed fire for the game), I've put together a few openers here which I'm hoping you guys can critique for me. Let me know what you think - are these ready for field testing?

[B]1) Yoga vs. Pilates[/B]

Me: Hey guys, real quick, I'm trying to break a debate between my friend and his girlfriend, which one is harder Yoga or Pilates?

HB: Blablablabla

Me: My friend's girlfriend is trying to get him into yoga, but he's not having any of it - I'm telling him to do Pilates instead, it's clearly the more manly workout.

HB: Blablablabla

Wow, I didn't realise I'd get into a conversation with such an expert! (done slightly sarcastically)

[B]2) Better Dancers[/B]

Me: Hey guys, I've gotta get back to my friend soon but...who do you think are the better dancers...guys or girls?

HB: Girls! / Guys! / blablablablablablabla

Me: Yeah it's been bugging me and my friend for ages. She reckons girls are better, and don't get me wrong - it's sexy when a girl can dance. But guys know how to make it look cool you know - girls are just dorky in comparison.

HB: Blablablablablablabla

Me: Hey, you know, it's okay if you're a dorky dancer, I'm not judging! (done with an 'innocent' look)

[B]3) Dance Lovers [/B](borrowed from International's opener found here: [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29611[/url])

Hey guys, I can't stay long, but quick question - why is it that women love to dance and guys don't?

HB7: I don't know etc...

See that doesn't make sense - all my mates, guys and girls, love to dance...so it's crazy how most guys hate it.

HB9: BlaBlaBla

Yea, I mean it's clearly obvious that guys are the better dancers...

HB9: Whhaaaaat, etc etc etc.

I mean c'mon, all the big names are guys. You've got JT, Usher, Micky J…you can't deny the facts.

HB: WHAA etc etc etc

Beautiful

Those are funny as hell. I personally like to dance so these would work perfect for me. Thank you so much Im gonna steal these for tonights interactions. Thanks

Ill let you know how they go.

Comment

Working...
    X