X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crayon Opener!

Okay this is just to funny so i have to post it somewhere! Last night I had a wing/ friend out with me who is still very beginner at game. He struggles a lot so he was going to bail last night. I stopped him and said pick the stupidest thing you can think of to say and i will use it to open every set in this place! Bastard picked this for me to say, "Do you think I could shove a crayon up my nose!" So needless to say, I wasn't going to pass up a fun challenge.. 42 sets all opened perfectly, 11 number closes and 3 offers to bounce to girls houses.. plus after he was watching this work perfectly I made him do it and he got a K-close and danced with the girl.. and I took his obstacle and got her number haha. Fuck me if that wasn't ridiculous, but it sure was a hell of a good time!
    A crayon up my nose! Even i didn't think it was going to work that well! Body language and attitude! I followed up every opening with damn your bad I can't believe you are so naughty (3 sets or above).. or the best friends test on 2 sets

Incredible. It just goes to show that the words don't matter if you have the rest of your game down. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

what is the "I can't believe you're so naughty" routine you used?

Comment

It's not really a routine.. Just when the girl says anything that sounds antagonistic.. in this example "yea I think you could shove it up your nose".. Just say wow I can't believe you would say that.. that is naughty girl.. (the line will work almost anywhere). The most fun we had was one girl said I have shoved a crayon up my nose.. Really I think she was just looking for a commonality I don't believe for a second she had done that. But it did lead to some serious teasing from me and my wing and IOI's followed soon after from her.

Comment

I agree with Nels. This makes me think that how you carry yourself is 95% of attraction. You could probably say "I fucked a goat" and it would work if your posture, dress, and vocal delivery project power and value. (p.s. Please don't try "I fucked a goat.")

Comment

Working...
          X