Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're Hot" Opener (untested) - Opinions?

Hey

Just thought of this today, after some feedback. This will obviously only work with girls who regularly have drinks bought for them.

PUA: "I bet you're the sort of person that people always try to buy a drink for."

Girl will show some response indicating the affirmative.

PUA: "Me too! <high five> God, don't you hate it? I mean, they always seem really nice but I know they're just after one thing. But that's our curse... we're hot."

LOL...this may make you come off as gay, but that's all the better.

I could definitely see a girl laughing and having a huge smile on her face when you say the hook.

Comment

Hah, well, good material all in all.
      I actually didn't get the gay-vibe from it, but maybe that's because half the stuff Mystery teaches, AFCs don't have the balls to say because they think it's gay.

Comment

I'm a newbie so take my comments with a grain of salt.

I like it! I suppose to eliminate the hint of gayness you could say "I mean, THE GIRLS always seem really nice but I know they're just after one thing."

Also, I wonder how it would sound if you left off the "And that's our curse--we're hot" part. She will start laughing after "they're just after one thing," so you could you wait 'til the laughter starts to die, and then make "Guess that's our curse--we're hot" a tag-line to get another laugh.

Comment

Working...
        X