X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hit me in the FACE" Opener.

Yeah it pretty much is what you just read.

This was used by me last night, on one girl...lets call her Candy.

I approached a 3 set, HB6, HB7 and Candy the HB9.

Prerequisite: At least 2 wingmen/friends.

Me: Guys, this is pretty embarrassing okay...don't judge me. My friends over there *point to wingmen* and I were just playing a drinking game, I lost...so the for-fit was to come over here and say something super horribly disgusting to you all...now I don't wanna say it...because it's super horribly disgusting. So if you *HB6...(not the target)* would just like slap me, right here...*point to cheek* so they THINK I said it...I will be on my way.

The rest is up to you. It should only really be used once in any bar/club because it's a really attention seeking thing to do.

It worked wonders last night, truly remarkable. The HB6 wouldn't hit me so I told Candy to do it...because she "looked like the kind of the girl who's hit a few men in her time" I got a number close, she definitely had a boyfriend though...because I met him, and he was HUGE! haha!

Use with caution, and brace for a slap.

Strider OUT.

Surprisingly, I really like this opener. Definately something I would say. Good job man.

Comment

ahahaha I also really like this opener! You could use it in day game and say you lost a bet or something.

Comment

..........not gonna lie, that sounds dumb enough to work!

Comment

I really like this one! Im going to have to try it.

Comment

Seems like an awesome opener !
            Will try this tonight, thanks!

- GraphiKx

Comment

I thought that this was a very good opener. But a little twist that I thought might make it work a little bit better could be to go up to them and instead of saying that your friends were making you say something disgusting, say that your friends were making you ask for a kiss, but you didn't want to make them uncomfortable so to just to slap you in the face for them to see you asked. That way, instead of being pressed: "Ohhh just tell us! We're used to gross things!" you might just get a kiss close right then and there... worth a try I'd think..

Comment

I think Psyche might be onto something.

Comment

^ Agreed. May have to try that out

Comment

Yes truly brilliant I will be looking to test this one out this week. I love it simple easy and sounds like a lot of fun and yes with Psyche's adjustment just sounds even that much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyche View Post
                      I thought that this was a very good opener. But a little twist that I thought might make it work a little bit better could be to go up to them and instead of saying that your friends were making you say something disgusting, say that your friends were making you ask for a kiss, but you didn't want to make them uncomfortable so to just to slap you in the face for them to see you asked. That way, instead of being pressed: "Ohhh just tell us! We're used to gross things!" you might just get a kiss close right then and there... worth a try I'd think..
                      Fucking genious!!!

I love this and will totally use it this weekend.

Comment

Haa! I'm still using this opener! It's AMAZING!

Comment

If they do slap you...

Really like this opener, and figured it's worth having a follow-up in the unlikely event one of the girls (in a drunken/emotional state) actually feels like slapping someone and happens to let you have it. Because this wouldn't look good to other girls in the room who see this and could ruin the rest of your game in that location.

What I'd suggest is, after being slapped, you laugh and shout "Thank you!" and grab her for a hug, followed by "The real bet was that I wouldn't be able to get a 'nice girl' to slap me in public.. you've just won me 10/$10!!".. then continue with your routine.

[B]Doing this will:[/B]
                          [LIST=1][*]Make the girls laugh.[*]Make other girls watching around the room think that you know each other and it was just a playful slap.[*]Allow you to hug her (which can also be followed with the usual push back "ok that's all you get").[/LIST]
                          What do you think?

Comment

I'm more or a less a lurker and live through you all vicariously (not single), but I have to post in this thread because this idea is just too damn genius. *slow clap* Kudos to OP and Psyche.
                            Last edited by Core; 05-28-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X