Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick's Opener - Hooks All Sets!!!

Hey guys,
    I can't believe I'm releasing this opener. It has opened every set for me (all sets will open with the right delivery anyway), and I use it all the time. It took me 5 minutes to make it up, and about 10 times field testing before I got it perfect. I've used this about 150 times and works excellent! Anyway, here it is:

Maverick: "Hey guys, would you get back together with an ex if they promised to change?"

HB: blah blah

Maverick: "I got to get back to my friends in a sec, but the reason I ask is I just got off the phone with my ex girlfriend and she wants to get back together. And I told her no. I broke up with her because she always got jealous when other girls would come up and talk to me. And she's like, "No I promise I'll change, we had something special (done in a girls voice)." I don't believe in second chances because nobody ever changes no matter what they say." (Stack to next routine)

I usually go off into my philosophies of relationships and dating from here. This opener is good because it demonstrates pre-selection, and the girl voice impression pumps buying temperature and usually gets a few laughs. It also shows that you broke up with her and don't wanna get back with her which shows that you have options and aren't going to jump at the fact a girl wants to get with you. Go out and try it and let me know how it works for you.

~Mav

" If we don't share then we don't grow "

Comment

Originally posted by Rance View Post
      " If we don't share then we don't grow "
      True, that's why I decided to post it.

Comment

Also demonstrates willingness to walk away from a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Revel View Post
          Also demonstrates willingness to walk away from a relationship.
          Yep, I love it, it's a great opener. You really can jump into any set with this, plus the little buying temperature spike is great to throw in the "you're nose wiggles when you laugh," neg.

Comment

this is a great one, thanks.
            this is actually one I can use right away because it somehow fits my personality.

gonna use it asap. thanks!

Comment

That's a great opener. I'm going to incorporate it as well.

Comment

thanks Mav,

Ill try it as well...

Comment

great

Tryed this opener - works great. Sometimes its hard to get the girls from stop talking to transition into A2. Would work great in C1.

Comment

Im so using this, thank u and dont worry i live in south america.

Comment

Tryin' this tonight. Sounds great though

Comment

good opener! i've kinda given up opinion openers but this one i can relate to.

Comment

Dude i've field tested this several times different venues and works everytime...works like a charm...Maverick you invented a good one.... mad respect bro...

Comment

Yes I used this opener as well it has worked pretty good

Comment

That's so money. Props- I'll try it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X