Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demonstrate girls that love you aren't like her via a story. ie she has blond hair you say man I seem to only date brunettes my last g/f pissed me off when she changed her hair..

Comment

[B]To accountants after work[/B]

Me: Hey did you girls here Iceland's bankrupt?

Hb's: No yeah w/e

Me: You know what that means?

hb: start to answer

Me: Cut em off ... No christmas this year because I'm pretty sure thats where the North Pole is.. isn't it..

HB..Um i dunno w/e

Me: O you'd figure a brunette would know that.. Or o go figure a blond wouldn't understand geography..

stack forward

Me: That's serious stuff girls because an out of work elf is just a midget and it's hard for them to find jobs in this environment.

hb: laugh
      Last edited by The Wild One; 05-24-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Me: Is it wrong to get a blowjob from a girl wearing a what would jesus do bracelet? ( Don't use this on conservative looking groups )
        Last edited by The Wild One; 05-24-2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I dare you to get a "WWJHD" bracelet...When asked, respond with, "What Would John Holmes Do?"

Comment

I usually toss in after the bj joke...

Talk about a good Friday which gets a good laugh.

Comment

Do you guys think if they gave hurricanes islamic names it would inspire people to evacuate more?

Comment

Do you guys think its fun to drink during the day?

hb: party girls YES!

Me: haha and the cool thing is during the day your not a drunk driver your just a bad driver...

hb: laugh

[B]After getting a group laughing I immediately transition or find something to neg my target on usually involving her looks[/B]

Yes girls that are hot are very sensitive about how they look it's a dick move yes but hey girls it gets your attention. Sorry not being an asshole it's just my way to getting close to you... push away qualify then real in that's what it is all about..

[B]If it's a two set after jokes I immediately qualify putting them on the spot[/B]

Usually after a joke I immediately can get enough attraction to qualify so it saves me time.

[B]Locked in before opening[/B]

I set myself in clubs or gatherings to be where girls come up to me. So I'm locked in usually with a group of guys and girls so I open with an advantage over her and her group. The humor is welcome and I don't have to explain why I'm talking to them because my value is high enough to engage them without explaining why.
                Last edited by The Wild One; 06-01-2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

[B]Mimic her and mock her[/B]

A great way to get girls laughing is to mimic them and mock them. It's a great way to get a laugh and neg all in the same roll. Like if I hear a girl laugh at something I will say lol do you know how you sound when you laugh..then I will mimic the laugh and explain it back to her why she does it in a funny way for example which gets them laughing more which easily and pleasantly opens the group.
                  Last edited by The Wild One; 06-06-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Me: If I wasn't so sure you where a lesbian I'd say you where hitting on me..
                    Hb: I'm not a lesbian
                    Me: O so your just hitting on me.. Then I look away they then immediately re-engage me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wild One View Post
                      [B]Mimic her and mock her[/B]

A great way to get girls laughing is to mimic them and mock them. It's a great way to get a laugh and neg all in the same roll. Like if I hear a girl laugh at something I will say lol do you know how you sound when you laugh..then I will mimic the laugh and explain it back to her why she does it in a funny way for example which gets them laughing more which easily and pleasantly opens the group.
                      I've used something similar and you get the playful hit in the arm and the "shut up" and you can then say to the group is she always this violent?

Comment

Me: Hey what would you say girls do for the most part after a break up?
                        Hb: blah blah
                        Me: What do you think guys do?
                        Hb: Answers, or I dunno
                        Me: After she answers.. I say wrong, "We celebrate! WHO HOO!" they laugh .. into my next gambit or if I dunno, respond with "We celebrate! Whoo hoo!"..

Comment

Me: Hey do you think it's messed up for a kid in high school to put his hot teacher in jail for having sex with him?

hb: blah blah

Me: Yeah and why is it always the science teacher that is sleeping with the kids? I guess they must be like hey bobby have you seen this come over here..

Then I joking act like I'm unzipping my pants.

Comment

If I'm sitting down at the bar and really close to a girl sometimes they'll be touching my arm or something I'll open with..

Me: Hey it's my Siamese twin!

It's really stupid but girls always laugh, and open with that for some reason.

Comment

Me: Hey guys how does a girl from West Virginia know when her mother is on her period?

Hb: I dunno

Me: When her brothers di*k tastes funny.

I use this with northern people it always gets a laugh.. It's dirty so use it on the right types of people.

Comment

Me: Do you think I should take a rabbit to the vet?

Hb: blah blah

Me: Well my roommate is a girl who loves animals and wants me to do it as a favor for her.. I can't help but think this problem could be solved by my familys German Shepard. I know that sounds bad but at the very least she'll get a lucky rabbits foot out of the deal.
                                Last edited by The Wild One; 07-20-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X