X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[B]You must be blind bitch[/B]

Flash game take a picture infront of HB then take camra pull up the picture you've just taken then show it to your target.

Me: Hey is this not the hottest guy you've ever seen. - said in a silly way with a big smirk like your playing a trick on her
    HB: OMG YES. - immediatly qualify (Well dang seems you just lucked up. What do you do?) - said extremely cocky jokingly
    HB: Nope - if she says this do the following..
    Me: Damn you must be blind bitch where is your stick? How did you make it to the bar if you can't see? - said again jokingly

Comment

Speaking of pictures, I had my camera with me. I opened an HB. We got to talking and she asked me if I were currently dating. I said "Yes, and I have a picture of her." Of course, she wanted to see her. "Problem is, I don't think it is going to work out. She's a real bitch."

She was upset at the b-word, but wanted to see the pic.
      .I pulled out my camera
      http://www.ugliestdogs.net/sitebuild..._2-310x360.jpghttp://www.ugliestdogs.net/sitebuilder/images/ShowLetter_2_2-310x360.jpg

and she started laughing so hard she was gasping for air.

Comment

Haha, that is one funny ass dog! I am soo going to use that one!

Comment

Alright check this out you go up to a girl in a bar you say hey did you know brad pitt just walked in the club?

hb: no way!
          Me: haha naw but since I got your attention I was curious..then you go into your opener

works

Comment

Hey girls I'm curious have you ever spied on a guy you liked?..they respond...Why is it you think girls like to spy on guys and it seems socially acceptable but if a guy does it then it's not cool? ..they respond...O jeez I don't have much time but the reason I'm asking is because...dhv story that disqualifies while demonstrating pre-selection

joke..Omg you totally seem like a spy. Your probably a peeping tom, and would do anything to catch a peek. I'd better make sure you don't get my address you'd probably stalk me...If she goes no I wouldn't..jokingly reply liar with a smile

Comment

[B]Gym opener[/B]

Ok so your in the gym you can do this as a joke. While your working out you make eye contact with your hot babe, and then flex your bicep and pat it. It's like in a joking way and then she will smile at you being silly.

Then you approach and ask her to spot you on the bench and take a rediculously small weight and put it on the bar like five pounds or something. She'll think its funny, and then you have her isolated to dhv! This is typically how I open girls is I get them laughing because it's way better than any other type of opener it blows open sets when you get them laughing. All you have to do after that his hit the attractions switchs build some connection + kino and it's on.

Comment

I just tried that one and it worked great.

Comment

Hey you have nice shoes.. - say it really enthusiastically overally enthusiastically like you don't give a f*ck

hb- thanks

Me- Are they new

hb - no

me - Ah you must stay indoors allot my shoes are run down I love to go running all the time. I can't stand running in gyms or around tracks looking at the back of some sweaty girls or guys head. Theirs so many more interesting things in the world you run upon in the open.

hb- at this point she opens you can

at this point I will throw in a joke of some kind get her really laughing then get her name roll off with another high point joke demonstrating a willingnes to walk coming back an re-engaging using her name as if I've known her for years having all the confidence in the world.

simple opener just remember to be enthusiastic intially
                  Last edited by The Wild One; 03-22-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Jesus Nametag

Originally posted by blackknight316 View Post
                    These are the lines that I made up

Hi my name is Jesus/sanata claus

women always laugh and ask em for my real name
                    When I had to work at a bruegger's bagels (briefly- it sucked ) I never used my real name on my name tag. One was Jesus, the other Maynard and I switched'em up.

I even had a hot asian 9 with her bf ask me if how I pronounced Jesus (G-zus or Hey Zeus). I said the latter.

Comment

When I go to restaurants that announce the name rather than have a pager, I always given them Donner or Piddy or Hitsmy.

"Donner Party for four!"

"Piddy Party for one!"

"Hitsmy Party for two!"

Comment

[B]Enjoy this[/B]

Hey do you know if jehovah's witnesses celebrate halloween?

HB's: No/ Yes

Yeah I heard they didn't and I thought that was kinda funny because you think the one holiday where you go around and ring doorbells is something they would love.

Comment

Hey girls is it just me or do bouncers walk around like giant pigeons?

I usually point out a really big bouncer to get a laugh then stack forward. Make sure the bouncer isn't paying attention and is abnormally large like a steroid freak. After they laugh I immediately make fun of the hottest girl in the group and neg her then turn the joke on her.
                          Last edited by The Wild One; 05-18-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Disqualify

Originally posted by The Wild One View Post
                            Hey girls I'm curious have you ever spied on a guy you liked?..they respond...Why is it you think girls like to spy on guys and it seems socially acceptable but if a guy does it then it's not cool? ..they respond...O jeez I don't have much time but the reason I'm asking is because...dhv story that disqualifies while demonstrating pre-selection

joke..Omg you totally seem like a spy. Your probably a peeping tom, and would do anything to catch a peek. I'd better make sure you don't get my address you'd probably stalk me...If she goes no I wouldn't..jokingly reply liar with a smile
                            What do you mean, "dhv story that disqualifies while demonstrating pre-selection"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wild One View Post
                              [B]Enjoy this[/B]

Hey do you know if jehovah's witnesses celebrate halloween?

HB's: No/ Yes

Yeah I heard they didn't and I thought that was kinda funny because you think the one holiday where you go around and ring doorbells is something they would love.
                              That's classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoch View Post
                                What do you mean, "dhv story that disqualifies while demonstrating pre-selection"?
                                A dhv story that disqualifies while demonstrating pre-selection is a story with which you demonstrate higher value.

Pre-selection is one way of dhv-ing, by telling a story that involves an ex-girlfriend or you hanging around with women etc. Other ways to DHV would be to mention your friends and things like that.

Disqualifying is making the girl feel like you are not a possible suitor for her. Something like "you're not my type but..."

Comment

Working...
                                X