Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me: Did you know your mascara is made from bat shit?

Comment

• [B][I][COLOR="Magenta"]Hero lay[/COLOR][/I][/B]

I've done this while playing sports. It's so easy to lay from this demo...

While playing a sport before doing something flashy or cool like scoring a goal, making a shot, or whatever look at the hottest girl watching then wink. I do this like you think I'm good at this just wait till I'm in the bedroom driving myself into you till you scream my name in orgasmic joy. Works like a charm and doing this you can take any women just about. It is probably the biggest turn on for a girl. It's like the I'm going to f*ck him switch gets flipped immediatly. After that if you don't get laid you're game is in horrible disarray really.

Also if you f*ck up well haha you look like an idiot. If you make it you look like a bad ass and you're getting laid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wild One View Post
        Do you guys think if they gave hurricanes islamic names it would inspire people to evacuate more?
        so when using witty random openers like this do u start off with a greeting (hey, whats up, how u guys doing) or do u just launch right in?

Comment

• Hey guys, great topic. I dont mean to spam it with a question, but Im looking for humor openers to open closed mixed sets. Openers for opening closed only girl sets are welcome too.

You know, the humour openers here are great but most of them are directed to single sets or to sets which are already in the mood/high energy or at least not closed. But Im looking for humour openers for those sets who are closed doing friend talking or they are shy and they are not in the mood for talking with other people so you have to break in and changing their mood, do you know what I mean? When they just give you yes/no I dont know answers and you have to pump some humor to change their mood

Comment

• I have a question when it comes to an opener I've had dificulty finding a universal one. One that I could use in any situation which I'm guessing is the point of canned material so what should I do?

Comment

• I've always liked wearing sunglasses on your head, walk up to a set looking REALLY confused and ask them if they've seen your glasses. Play dumb. They'll laugh and tease you, it's all good

Comment

• I like using this for shit and giggles but I'm so surprised some girls just don't get it. Anyway here it is,

You: Hey, I'm a professional interrupt. I see you guys having an intense conversation and I'm just here doing my job.

Comment

• Ok I have my first stack of canned material and if you could I would like you to critique it for me just so I know if I have the right idea.

open: Hello my name is Victor! (obviously not my name from ethnicity)
                  Time constraint: Body Rock
                  Neg: you're not anti-social are you?
                  Open: Girl who couldn't speak english opener
                  Neg: Can you speak english
                  Humor: you sound drunk!
                  Story: My last time at bahama mama story
                  Group: How do you guy's know each other?
                  Rapport:?
                  Disqualify: You know I actually don't like meeting girls in the club
                  Kino: Thumb wrestle
                  Neg: Ok I'm done, (hand throw) you're a cheater plus idk where ya hands been
                  Push-pull: When's the last time you had a manicure? Is it allways done professionally?
                  Appreciate: You have nice hands, I promise not to touch you though
                  story: Guy tried to touch me story
                  Qualify: you know you're mad cool, your breath is kinda hot though (smile calibrator)
                  appreciate:No seriously I would introduce you to my firends you may embaraas me though
                  Rapport?
                  Kino: Palm reading

Comment

Working...
                  X