X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i realized today that anything a female friend who isn't interested says to you can be used as a false disqualifier. say these seriously.

you're so funny. i know the perfect guy for you

you're awesome. someday someone great is gonna make you really happy.

you're hliarious. someday you're gonna find someone special.

since women use these, they know the subtle subtext (i'm too good for you) but won't be able to fault you for being rude, since its disguised as a compliment. perfect.

Comment

For Blondes

for those typical blondes alot of men love ( britney spears etc- u know the type)
      Gee u look just like a human barbie doll

Comment

amzing , nice

Comment

mystery's or style's neg

if she touches you, sound distressed:

,,Hey, each touch's for 50$!"

dont think Ive seen it here and it's such a beautiful neg. Maybe in US it is used too much, so u cannot use it anymore.

and now my humble neg:

ME: ,,Don't look at me that way."
          HB: ,,blah?"
          ME: ,,See, you did it again."
          Last edited by OffTopic:)); 03-23-2010, 04:37 AM.

Comment

I make a paper rose out of the bar napkin. Then I find my target and take it over to her.

"This is the award for the most beautiful woman here," I say as I hand it to her. As she takes it, "Can you help me find her?"

Comment

Originally posted by robbie_j View Post
              i realized today that anything a female friend who isn't interested says to you can be used as a false disqualifier. say these seriously.

you're so funny. i know the perfect guy for you

you're awesome. someday someone great is gonna make you really happy.

you're hliarious. someday you're gonna find someone special.

since women use these, they know the subtle subtext (i'm too good for you) but won't be able to fault you for being rude, since its disguised as a compliment. perfect.
              I like these. I just can't behind the negs that are overt insults. They bug me. I'm not sure I would want to be with a woman who would put up with "Are your nails real?" etc. To me, a neg should say only one thing, "You're not my target." What's great about "I know the perfect guy for you" is it is a backhanded compliment. You're saying three things: 1. You are girlfriend material; 2. I'm taking care of you (because I am helping you find a mate); 3. You're not my target. The neg is buried in the compliments.

Comment

I really enjoyed these!

Comment

For the negs that more insulting would you guys follow with a sly smile to signal you're not being completely serious? Or would that just defeat the point of the neg?

Comment

Yeah, a smile could act as your IOI calibrator to accompany your IOD (in terms of micro-calibration).

Comment

You have beautiful eyes! Especially the left one.

Comment

PUA: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
                        HB: No \ Yes blah blah ( They think its a corny pickup line)
                        PUA: I mean, dont get me wrong, you kind of fucked up your face ( Smile)

Comment

I think it has a lot to do with HOW you say it and what your body language says when you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by LeninTheSoviet View Post
                            PUA: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
                            HB: No \ Yes blah blah ( They think its a corny pickup line)
                            PUA: I mean, dont get me wrong, you kind of fucked up your face ( Smile)
                            Wow.. Thats alittle too harsh dude

Comment

one thing I learned about being too harsh is that it's better than being to soft or a nice guy. If you over neg to the point she is pissed off you can always recover.. why? because you rejected her and once you calm her down she will appreciate you that much more because she had to work for that attention. 2nd of all you made her emotional, it doesn't matter if the emotions are bad the more emotions they go through the better.

now if your to soft and you get caught in the friend zone there is no escaping that. Don't be afraid to go over board with your negs but don't try to go over board. But don't get worried or scared if you do ALWAYS STAY CONFIDENT.

I've over negged many times and gotten these consistent results when I did. field tested baby

Comment

*five minutes after the group tells you their names, turn and face target mid conversation*
                                "I'm so sorry, what was your name again?"
                                then two minutes later
                                "I'm so awful with names. Once more, what was your name? "
                                Then a minute or two later pronounce her name wrong xD

Comment

Working...
                                X