X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask me ( a woman) for her opinion

I am very interested in this whole "game." Would love to help you guys and get pointers in return and see if it works for women as well. If you would like a female perspective, please ask for my opinion.

Here's a pointer, show up to a bar!

Comment

aight.......whats your perspective on fashion?...will you ignore a guy if he dressed a certain way?

Comment

I do go to bars, and with friends, but no one knows how to open sets!!!!

Comment

If a man is obviously a fashion disaster, i will ignore him. However, if you are wearing something out of the ordinary.... something that makes u stand out.... I am intrigued by that and will likely ask u about it. Try to stand out a bit from the crowd. It really does help.

Comment

yea..i feel you on dat..but im not into that whole..iono w hats the vocabulary i jus got in the forum...im saying i getchu....ne wayz thanks

Comment

your welcome....just try to have something interesting and different in your wardrobe.... it could be anything.... a piece of jewelry, a shirt, anything that will allow a woman to comment on and start a conversation about.

Comment

I do go to bars, and with friends, but no one knows how to open sets!!!!
                You should read the "Mystery Method" and "The Game" to teach you how to open sets. That is if you're tired of being approached the wrong way, or not at all.
                If a man is obviously a fashion disaster, i will ignore him. However, if you are wearing something out of the ordinary.... something that makes u stand out.... I am intrigued by that and will likely ask u about it. Try to stand out a bit from the crowd. It really does help.
                You have just agreed with everything the Mystery Method teaches us.
                I personally don't like to ask for a woman's opinion on how to get women, because generally they tend to lead a man in the wrong direction (be nice, open doors, buy flowers...). I prefer to get advice from men who are good with women, but if you date women, then I might want to know more.

Comment

Sorry I dont date women, but i am honest about what i respond to when a man approaches me. The open doors and flowers stuff makes me want to puke. I am not about that at all. I like a challenge.... and a mystery....and someone who is not going to fawn all over me when they meet me. I hate a needy kind of guy. Its that certain give and take in the game that i love. So i might just have some good advice to give should u need it.

Comment

What are you doing here? You want advice on how to get guys? Wow... just dress provocatively, show some cleavage, go to a club, guys will approach you, laugh at what they say, give them your number, let them F you...

Problem solved...

Comment

man are you fa real my dude^^^

she over trying help family get women...as it says from a womens perspective....jus putting in my 2 cents

Comment

Wow arent u a charmer? I am here to lend a helping hand and learn some more about this "game." I can tell you that u seem a bit hostile, and that will just turn someone off right away. If u dont want a womans opinion, dont read this thread. I am here just to offer some help to those who might be interested in it. chill out.

Comment

Thanks Demo, some people just dont understand that there are women who would like to help guys out there. We arent the enemy.

Comment

I am here to lend a helping hand and learn some more about this "game."
                            How come you havent asked any questions then?
                            man are you fa real my dude^^^

she over trying help family get women...as it says from a womens perspective....jus putting in my 2 cents
                            Can you translate that? LOL

Comment

haha ..yea im saying she jus tryna help

but yea...she wants guys to ask her question..ya know?

Comment

Working...
                              X