X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That1Guy:

Telling someone that they "lack the ability to comprehend" borders on insult and is not a neg. It's an AMOG tactic, and an obnoxious one at that. Only use it when it's really called for, otherwise it makes you look like an ass.

I see you like to use big words. I hope you don't talk this much in the bedroom too... where's your off button?

Comment

• Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
      That1Guy:

Telling someone that they "lack the ability to comprehend" borders on insult and is not a neg. It's an AMOG tactic, and an obnoxious one at that. Only use it when it's really called for, otherwise it makes you look like an ass.

I see you like to use big words. I hope you don't talk this much in the bedroom too... where's your off button?
      haha ur right...and that did make me sounds like an ass XD

awww u little explorer...didn't know u liked to search people

Comment

• Hey guys what do you honestly think about these:

what kind of perfume is that, it smells.....interesting....
        (a soft one for like 7-8s)

a friend of mine is a professional stylist, I could hook you up with her...
        (once I got a drink spilled all over my shirt for that one though, still got the girl the next time I met her at the same location)

Comment

• ^
          Those are openers.

I bet you didn't know that though. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidoff View Post
            Hey guys what do you honestly think about these:

what kind of perfume is that, it smells.....interesting....
            (a soft one for like 7-8s)
            That could work... especially if you say "interesting" in a bit of a hesitant tone... it'll make her feel a little insecure.

Originally posted by Davidoff View Post
            a friend of mine is a professional stylist, I could hook you up with her...
            (once I got a drink spilled all over my shirt for that one though, still got the girl the next time I met her at the same location)
            That one's more of a gamble... could go sour, as you can see by the field-tested result! LOL

>>>awww u little explorer...didn't know u liked to search people

So I guess you DON'T have an off button. Jeez, little miss motormouth! But you're fun anyways!

Comment

• Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
              That could work... especially if you say "interesting" in a bit of a hesitant tone... it'll make her feel a little insecure.

That one's more of a gamble... could go sour, as you can see by the field-tested result! LOL

>>>awww u little explorer...didn't know u liked to search people

So I guess you DON'T have an off button. Jeez, little miss motormouth! But you're fun anyways!
              I know I'm fun.

Comment

• I thought we were supposed to be negging on here? You guys are getting all giddy giving each other compliments like school girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by xxblakexx View Post
                  I thought we were supposed to be negging on here? You guys are getting all giddy giving each other compliments like school girls.
                  Wow, you're a judgmental one, aren't you. I thought you'd be more fun than this.

Comment

• azazels_wolf dont you work in McDonalds.

Comment

• Originally posted by flashgordon View Post
                      azazels_wolf dont you work in McDonalds.
                      No, but you actually eat that crap?! Is your own cooking really that bad?

Comment

• It is actually, but at least it smells nice... unlike a certain someones cologne... ;-)

Comment

• No way my scent is always fresh, i won't assume you can say the same.

Comment

• Who wants a fresh fragrance that everyone is wearing when you can have a nice one like this... but what about that outfit... are you meant to be at a fancy dress party?

Comment

• You actually wore those shoes out? ... If your feet could talk they'd be screaming, "Oh the pain! Oh the horror!".

Comment

• dont you like them? you seemed the type that had a decent fashion sense... I guess I was wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X