Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe when you all stop acting like boys, lady's will start treating you like men. Good luck with your negatives comments.

Comment

• (My first natural response makes me WANT TO AMOG immediately but I will refrain lol) Speaking of negative? Who the hell dressed you they must hate you!

Comment

• They told me I'd look special.

Comment

• That doesn't even make sense, I guess you just enjoy acting "special" as well as dressing the part !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wild One View Post
            Maybe when you all stop acting like boys, lady's will start treating you like men. Good luck with your negatives comments.
            Negativity is an essential part of life man, don't you get it? It's like a philosophical cornerstone of wisdom.

And we don't use apostrophes in plurals.

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Truth View Post
              That doesn't even make sense, I guess you just enjoy acting "special" as well as dressing the part !
              (sorry last response wasn't the person just above me)

Your face doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubeanation View Post
                Your face doesn't even make sense.
                One doesn't need to make sense to be attractive. But alas, that's not your case either.

Comment

• (HAHA this is getting good)

(WEIRD FACE) Here take a mint!

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Truth View Post
                    (HAHA this is getting good)

(WEIRD FACE) Here take a mint!
                    Do you always carry those on you? You must have a pretty bad problem.
                    But here, I'll have one for camaraderie.

Comment

• Originally posted by 808 View Post
                      Do you always carry those on you? You must have a pretty bad problem.
                      But here, I'll have one for camaraderie.
                      I'd be happy to give you one in camaraderie, let me just find my gas mask first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecclesrose View Post
                        I'd be happy to give you one in camaraderie, let me just find my gas mask first.
                        You are so cute, I just wanna introduce you to my sister as playdate

Comment

• Originally posted by Painist View Post
                          You are so cute, I just wanna introduce you to my sister as playdate
                          Thanks, that was a really good comeback! Shame you missed the 'a' between 'as' and 'playdate'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecclesrose View Post
                            Thanks, that was a really good comeback! Shame you missed the 'a' between 'as' and 'playdate'.
                            Such a grammar teacher, can I stay after class for some extra lessons

Comment

• Only if you buy me a triple shot and some sleeping pills, because that's the only way I'll be able to put up with you for an extended period of time.

Comment

• Ahaha........

Comment

Working...
                                X