• Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thanks Man In Black!

yo we're ka-tet!

Comment

Really great thread This makes me really want to give it all I got

Comment

This is sort of off-topic but, I believe Social Artistry to be an even better name for Pick-Up Artistry. I'm using this stuff on anyone, I'm using it just to become the MAN that needs not use anything. I'm working on the social circle with it, and it's mostly about getting some more valuable friends, males and females, it's not about picking up chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by TKDLover79 View Post
          Really great thread This makes me really want to give it all I got
          Thanks TKDLover79, glad to see you here as well!

Originally posted by RAMM View Post
          This is sort of off-topic but, I believe Social Artistry to be an even better name for Pick-Up Artistry. I'm using this stuff on anyone, I'm using it just to become the MAN that needs not use anything. I'm working on the social circle with it, and it's mostly about getting some more valuable friends, males and females, it's not about picking up chicks.
          what up Ramm!

yes social artistry is a GREAT term. I forgot where I got it from, but once I heard it, I was like YES! That's even better!

Comment

I'm sooo new,just opened one set and forgot to ask for number lol..

Its 03.55 here and despite all my noobness,I just want to go out and open some sets.

And for writings,you're gonna be my rival from this day hahaha

Comment

Thanks for the post, you put words on my thoughts. Just recently i realized it isn't all about attracting girls. It's all about being a person you like.

And i can really relate to the whole cleaning-thing. I recently moved to a boarding school, and here i always keep my room tigth. Not to impress anyone, just because it feels good to have comfortable surroundings.

Great post, deserves it's spot in 'Best Of'.

Comment

Working...
              X