Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<< I opened telling them I couldn't stay long cuz I had to go back to my friends but it was my first night out in this area and where was good to go. >>

You generally want to stay away from asking for local info in A1 or A2 because it doesn't demonstrate high value, indeed, it says you don't know your way around and it forces them to think and invest in you before they feel attraction.

Once you have opened (or if she opens you), you must proceed immediately to A2 and give her DHV's and IOD's. Use canned material if you have to, or point out something interesting or amusing about the environment.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Raven, I have worked on refining this very basic opener in that I'll follow it with a statement about my friends bringing me to this place cuz I'd shown them a great time in another major city the week earlier blah blah blah

Or

Off that opener I can go for a neg 'Don't you know where's good to go? do they only let you out once a year?' or even harder 'actually why am I asking a couple of geeks like you?'

Thats my thinking anyway, but I'll definately take your input on board.

I think that it is A2 that is my sticking point. Once I'm past A2 I can usually go on to close. I'm not quick enough to DHV and I'm not DHVing enough at the mo.

But Hey I've only been doing this about 2 months I'm still very much in my infancy.

Comment

This is good guys. Another good qualifier from Mystery is: "so, what else do you have going for your besides your good looks?"

Comment

Im still in this sticking point.

When ever I say "your a good looking girl but beauty is common, tell me three things about you that would make me want to get to know you more?"

THey always say is this an interview. Even if im with them for 3 hours. Id stay away from this line. Instead say whats the most awesome thing about you aprt from your looks because thats common.

Comment

Im getting iois from checkout girls and we have a banter, but whats best for checkout girls in A3???

Comment

Originally posted by 10Pin View Post
              This is great stuff. Keep it coming guys.

[B]Silver[/B], I love that Mystery line. That was on one of the mehow.tv clips, wasn't it? I'd spent so much time thinking about A1 & A2 I had hardly anticipated sets of 9s and 10s opening as easily as they were.

I suspect I will be revisiting this thread over the next week or so. Got a Day 2 tomorrow anyway, so thats a great opportunity to test some A3/C1 out.
              A1, A2, A3, C1... What if I don't know what these abbreviations mean?

Comment

That's when you should read the "Acronyms and Terminology" thread FIRST:

[url]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2498[/url]

Comment

Hi pplz,

I also have this A3 Sticking point. I just cannot get some tension going.

I feel that the girls see me like a player since i create attraction consitently...

If A3 game is good then there must be some romantical things/ kissing going on and i dont have this rigth now. The girls just dont know if i like them yes or no. I also don't escalate , i am trying to do A3 conciusly but sometimes it seems not congruent and fake. However when i do BHHR correctly i notice i get some good IOI's especially for the takeaways.

Can you cook?
                  Yes i cook this and this this and this
                  Omg i live you, a few months when well be together well cook together and you learn me cooking and i mess it up and you are angry at me but i give you a kiss and then were all happy.
                  [B]but to bad you are not my type[/B]

They then respond like why not or they give a horny IOI like showing her neck.

The thing is i notice i must be congruent....

Comment

Snaketales

From what you wrote, it seems you still need to work on your "inner game"

It sounds like you are coming from a place of scarcity, just trying to "get the girl" using tactics. Sometimes, if you're not a really good actor, they can sense this.

What you need to do is to sit down, and think of some things you really like and dislike in a girl/woman. Wite it down. Write down somethings you dislike so much you would bail no matter how hot she is.

A3 is the time to qualify the woman and ask questions to determine if she is good enough for you.

Have standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
                      Snaketales

From what you wrote, it seems you still need to work on your "inner game"

It sounds like you are coming from a place of scarcity, just trying to "get the girl" using tactics. Sometimes, if you're not a really good actor, they can sense this.

What you need to do is to sit down, and think of some things you really like and dislike in a girl/woman. Wite it down. Write down somethings you dislike so much you would bail no matter how hot she is.

A3 is the time to qualify the woman and ask questions to determine if she is good enough for you.

Have standards.
                      its true what you are saying many of my wings also say this.

Yeh it is perhaps sometimes noticable for girls cause i really sucked at girls and i am technical still a virgin... so yeh. Its really hard for me.

I have some afferimations

"I am happy being single"
                      "A girl doesnt make me happy"

"I enjoy growing in the venusian arts and i am proud of how much i progressed thus far. I am relaxed and patient and when it happens it will be a wonderfull feeling".

The best time to quallify imo is if it is sincere...

Still working on this...

Comment

what is it that you want in a girl? When you have found this out, screen her for what you are interested in.

ex. If you like girls who can cook really well, ask her, "Can you cook?" and if she qualifies herself for you, than congratz you're on the way to getting her to comfort.

You don't want to qualify her 3 times in a row back to back because it's unnatural and she will smell your agenda. Qualify her once and go back to normal conversation. Once you sway your conversation towards another qualification question you can naturally qualify her again. After about 3 qualifications you can isolate her and build comfort. This was one of my main sticking points too but you can get past it man.

Comment

wats CF and BL never heard of those

Comment

The Inner Game is really not discussed all that much (although I'll go looking around here a bit more) by Seduction Scientists. Basically, it becomes not about "getting the girl" but more about taking care of your own happiness. Ask yourself questions. Are there types of women you would not want to be with no matter how hot? What is really important to you in life? What can you not live without? What are you willing to sacrafice for? And yes, you only need one qualifying question for starters. If you ask too many up front she feels like she's being interrogated.

Comment

CF = cocky-funny

BL = body language

For acronyms and terminology, see this thread:
                              [URL]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2498[/URL]

And indeed, inner game plays a large role in how you personally use A3. We have an entire section dedicated to Inner Game here:
                              [URL]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X