Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spells Routine (Style)

The Spells Routine
    By Style
    Hey guys, I want to get your opinion on something.
    Do you think spells work?
    I know, its a strange question. But I have a reason for asking. Let me just get your opinions then Ill tell you.
    Our friend, hes not out with us tonight, because hes with this girl - We met her at a party last weekend, and she said shes a witch. So - they ended up going home together, and made out, but nothing more happened and he passed out on the couch. He said she wasnt really his type after all.
    When he woke up, he found this tiny scroll of parchment tied with a leather string with a feather stuck in it. There were weird markings inside.
    So we happened to be down at this esoteric shop the next day, cause I like to get candles, and we asked the proprietor what he thinks of this little scroll. You know, this is one of those guys with tattoos all over his face and stuff.
    Anyway, he says, Oh thats a love spell.
    So the strangest thing is, ever since then, I never see my friend anymore. Hes always hanging out with this girl, twenty-four seven. He says hes in love with her. So do you think its magic or just psychology?

אתם לא צריכים להיות אידיוטים האלה על זה, באמת...
    Last edited by theways9; 01-27-2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theways9 View Post
      Nosense
      You're fucking kidding me theways9, right?...

Its a fucking set opener, not a real story...

Geez, you need to think before you write.

Comment

lmao theways9 thought it was a real question not an opener

Comment

Working...
        X