X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Robots (Style)

[I]Have you ever noticed that there's something strange about a lot of sargers? It's as if you look at a guy, and you can just TELL that something is missing.
    [/I]
    And some of these guys even do amazing in the field. They get great reactions most of the time, and sometimes even #s and !s. But, at the same time, they NEVER seem to have a girlfriend.
    Most of the guys I know are like this. And there are a few reasons why: First, it goes back to one of my cardinal rules: The best way to sarge is to have something BETTER to do than to sarge. Some guys give up everything -- school, work, even GFs -- to learn to sarge better. But all these things ALLOW you to sarge better, because they make you a more COMPLETE person.
    A problem I've noticed amongst some of the most dedicated posters here, especially those who got into ASF in their teens or early 20s,, is that they have INVENTED themselves through this theory. They are, to some degree, SOCIAL ROBOTS. And, after a great 20 minute set, it begins to show through to an HB that you don't have anything MORE going for you. The other problem with being a social robot is that you start to thing that everyone else around you is one too, and begin to read TOO MUCH into their actions.
    Here's another thing Social Robots do: They treat Women completely differently than they treat Men. If they are around women, even at a lunch for work, they feel a stange shot of adrenaline and feel as if they have to sarge. Interactions with women are no longer normal; they become special occasions to feel a sense of self-worth. Your self-esteem is contantly at the mercy of the reactions of women.
    Social robots also stop seeing value in things that are non-PU related, such as books and movies and even friends that they can't learn about PU from.
    So, what I'm trying to say in short is that ASF and the PU lifestyle can give you SO much -- I know it's given me so much -- but it can take away a lot too. You can end up becoming just a one-dimensional person, a social robot.
    The solution is to put your life back into balance; spend just an hour a day reading ASF/PU-related material; spend just three nights or afternoons a week sarging or hanging out with PUAs. Alternate PUA reading with good literature. Make it a HOBBY. And focus a greater share of your efforts on the job/achievements/success you want in life. If you can make something of yourself, the HBs will come and what you've learned here will prepare you to deal with them.
    There's a book on cold-reading that basically breaks down all problems to Health, Wealth and Relationships. And each have an Internal and External component. (This btw is the book where Mystery got his theory on this from.) And you need to start DIVIDING your attention between ALL of these to be successful in any single one.
    A lot of guys always ask how I got good so quickly. And I think that in addition to all the awesome things (like Mystery's workshop) that changed my life, I was well-rounded and interested in people to start with. So when I ran out of routines, I could still be INTERESTING and INTERESTED. Those two words in caps right there are, I think, the special sauce that can prevent a lot of flaking that guys here seem to get.
    Style

It is easy to go from learning and growing with these techniques to being an ego-centric dictator from the illusion of power over people that these techniques bring. This is why a person has to be continuously doing self checks to maintain their humility and morality if not it's a slippery path.

If a person is not happy at their core to begin with it doesn't matter how much P***y he or she gets happiness will elude them...This is why the main thing that all these practitioners should take from any of these techniques is that we have the power to change ourselves from there the decision is to be a happier human being through change...along the way you get some P...

Here is how I break it down Neil, If you are a person that had other hobbies or interests, life goals or ambitions before the transformation, the transformation being growth through letting go of fear and insecurities..etc after the transformation we have that much more positive energy to apply towards our goals and hobbies...
    All these fears and negative thoughts are such a major drain on every part of our being that when we let go of them it is like being reborn, a baby with a new brain...

I once read that we have about 50,000 thoughts a day, then I ask the question what percentage of those thoughts are negative? Even one percent
    is a too much repetition of negativity thought energy.

On the other side these guys that learn the techniques that had no initial passions just going through life in a hopeless zombie state, after they become free of their restraints what do they have? Where does that new energy go into? picking up Women?..What is their new passion? Before I used to give out as much info as I could seeing it as unselfish and helping a fellow men to better themselves, through the years I found out that some people cannot handle to much too soon. I understand why Zen Masters and Sages walk with diligence. If a man with no hope gets to the conclusion that this is all there is to life, no special magic or mystery, nobody is the boss of me and
    has no other passions or disciplines to balance his hard energy with soft energy, has no faith in anything greater then him or her then who or what is there to humble him? That is a very bad place to be standing at...
    On the other hand a master would slowly guide that person so that through the journey growth becomes a higher path and becomes the passion the discipline, contentment and happiness the ultimate purpose.
    Along the way they get some P...

Comment

In my opinion this problem becomes larger the further removed from your genuine personality your pickup artist ego is. When you learn pickup, you need to be reading through the advice others give you. You need to be thinking to yourself 'Now how would I do something like this? Can I think of a situation I've done this in the past? What is my particular style?'. A strong and genuine identity is the key.

Comment

I agree 100%. Being a social robot f***s up your Game big-time. Social robots are not having fun.Mystery ALWAYS is.

Also, he is a well-rounded person. That what Casanova was. All seducers usually are. How does he have so many topics to talk about? He is INTERESTED in those subjects. His goal is not PU, his goal is to have a GREAT TIME.

Those Alpha-guys know everything about everything. So broadening your world is KEY to great PU.

I tried it = I WAS a social robot when i had less field-practice than i do now. It was HORRIBLE. ALL GIRLS CAN TELL!!!!!

The MOMENT you begin thinking strategically and bring it to a surface level of consciousness = you are GAMEOVER. I just COULD NOT OPEN SETS = i was acting like a total BETA.

And even though i am a girl, i was TRYING to play the Game like a guy and tell myself: So NOW i open/move to A2, etc. Instead of Vibing Naturally.

NINJA-Alpha pointed that out to me. Next weekend I went Sarging with SURFER-Alpha. I decided: F*** it. I am going in BLIND and i am just going to VIBE with ppl and have AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE and BE INTERESTED IN WHAT ROCKS THEIR WORLD. It worked! I opened 7 sets, 4 of them with girls, brought 3 of them to my SURFER-Alpha!

[B]I know it's diffucult for beginners, because there's always that NET that you seem to have to follow. But my advice is = try just opening set after set after set and BE INTERESTED. [/B]

I mean, aren't you curious, what they eat for breakfast? What is their day like? What is their life like? What do they do all day? What do they do for fun? What do they think about EVERYTHING?

[B]Be CURIOUS! WOMEN WILL FORGIVE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED NOT IN THEM< BUT IN THEIR LIVES. (We NEED DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA = talk about relationships, ask them about grade school and the first kid they had a crush on/tell them yours,etc.)[/B]

So many people so many options/openers/lives.
        Last edited by Indestructible; 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Ruffles does Waffle

I am really fascinated by the game but at the same time it scares me. It is one thing for an AFc to use the game to help him gain confidence and pick up a woman who he really wants, but with great power comes great responsibility. And sadly the story of nice guy wanting one girl goes wrong and the next thing, the AFC becomes a PUA and now he is out for fresh meat all the time, and the key value of what made you different in the first place is lost. What is the difference between the PUA plowing through women, and the jerk jock who does the same?

What a lot of people fail to realize is long term targets in life. the Game is performance enhancement and used in moderation can really benefit with very little side effect (their always the odd case, you attract someone who you later find out is just not you and need to break her heart). However when someone transgresses the boundaries of normality they become irresponsible with their power and go over the edge. This is where alot of super villans are born, not out of pure evil but out of lust fr power leads them to an abyss of darkness.

People must always keep themselves in check with regards to the Game, and that the ethos of leave her better then you find her is not exclusive to her, but rather apply it to yourself make the game make you better then you were and not worse!!!!

Ruffles does Waffle LOL

Comment

Abso-fucking-lutely.

"May the Venusian Arts enrich your life; not define it"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
              I am really fascinated by the game but at the same time it scares me. It is one thing for an AFc to use the game to help him gain confidence and pick up a woman who he really wants, but with great power comes great responsibility. And sadly the story of nice guy wanting one girl goes wrong and the next thing, the AFC becomes a PUA and now he is out for fresh meat all the time, and the key value of what made you different in the first place is lost. What is the difference between the PUA plowing through women, and the jerk jock who does the same?

What a lot of people fail to realize is long term targets in life. the Game is performance enhancement and used in moderation can really benefit with very little side effect (their always the odd case, you attract someone who you later find out is just not you and need to break her heart). However when someone transgresses the boundaries of normality they become irresponsible with their power and go over the edge. This is where alot of super villans are born, not out of pure evil but out of lust fr power leads them to an abyss of darkness.

People must always keep themselves in check with regards to the Game, and that the ethos of leave her better then you find her is not exclusive to her, but rather apply it to yourself make the game make you better then you were and not worse!!!!

Ruffles does Waffle LOL
              Oh god no. "Super Villians", are you 5?

With an abundance mentality I can enrich the lives of [B]so many[/B] different women. With a needy mentality I struggle to enrich the live of one !

[B]"What is the difference between the PUA plowing through women, and the jerk jock who does the same?"[/B]

Who says the "jerk jock" doesn't enrich the girls life? Dont be so judgemental. They are probably really cool guys your just catergorising as "jerks"? Seriouysly give them a chance Amogs will be the best mates you ever make.

[B]"It is one thing for an AFc to use the game to help him gain confidence and pick up a woman who he really wants"[/B]

Thats not how the game works man...you dont focus on "that one girl you love SOOOOO much and doesnt even know you exist". Meet and seduce all the girls you can then you increase your chances of finding that one girl who really is different and awesome and all that .

"[B]What a lot of people fail to realize is long term targets in life" [/B]
              What just because a guy gets a lot of women mans he cant reach his other life targets? Cant he sarge at university where he is getting his degree?

[B]"(their always the odd case, you attract someone who you later find out is just not you and need to break her heart)[/B]." It wont break her heart. Most girls arent that needy and will just find a different guy.

"[B]This is where alot of super villans are born, not out of pure evil but out of lust fr power leads them to an abyss of darkness." [/B]
              So Mystery is what, super villain then ? Hell no. he has natural, evolutionary desires to survive and replicate. They are healthy. Having lots of girls is good , its a sign you are a healthy individual.

[B]"and the key value of what made you different in the first place is lost"[/B]
              Pick up is about change man. Becoming the best person you can be. You will lose old values when you realise they were holding you back and making you needy and clingy. All the things girls hate!

Are you hung up on one girl mate? Be honest.
              Last edited by Jazzy_ways; 06-02-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Being a social robot can only get you so far, but in the end, you need to be innovative, like a genuine PUA, not some poser that copies and pastes. That is why guys like Style and Mystery stood out.

Comment

What is that cold reading book that is mentioned in Style's article?

Comment

Super villians?

Originally posted by henrygiles View Post
                    What is that cold reading book that is mentioned in Style's article?
                    That's exactly what I was wondering too. He never disclosed the name, is it b/c it's too well known in the community?

"(their always the odd case, you attract someone who you later find out is just not you and need to break her heart)." It wont break her heart. Most girls arent that needy and will just find a different guy.

"This is where alot of super villans are born, not out of pure evil but out of lust fr power leads them to an abyss of darkness."
                    So Mystery is what, super villain then ? Hell no. he has natural, evolutionary desires to survive and replicate. They are healthy. Having lots of girls is good , its a sign you are a healthy individual.

Yeah, it's like many of these 8's 9's and above will actually get another
                    guy in no time. Perhaps for us it can be really difficult sometimes and we
                    see it as great achievements. These stunning women have guys drooling
                    for them day and night, and they get approached all the time!
                    Think they won't replace you in no time? Just listen to Beyonces song:
                    "I can get another of you in a minute.... by tomorrow..."
                    Insight of what these type of girls think directly from an HB.
                    One related anecdote of mine was an HB who I hooked up with last
                    year in september, she was like a 9, very tight body ass and everything.
                    When we were just getting to know each other she told me she
                    had just broken up w/ her bf a week ago. Imagine that!
                    And just a few days after that she was already flirting with me!

In regards to the second paragraph I quote, it's just like one of my
                    students was concerned about something like this last year(I've done
                    some PU coaching before):
                    "What are you going to do when you get the skillset of a Master PUA,
                    I mean how are you gonna deal with having so many women?
                    WIll you cheat on them?"

The real issue here and sth that you should be asking yourself is,
                    have I reached that level yet or are you near that level?
                    It's like, how are you gonna be concerned about sth you have not
                    yet achieved? First get to that point where you are so successful
                    in life and get profficient at picking up women that you've got
                    them lined up in your front door b/c they want to be with you
                    and only then can we discuss it !

Nice classic post btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X