Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered the print copy, looking forward to reading it when i get it, I have the ebook but I prefer the real book when it comes

Comment

This book rocks. Wish I had it before the bootcamp.

Comment

this book is amazing. I haven't finished it yet, but so far, it has been very informative.

lovedrop has such a great handle on social vibing its not even funny. i recommend this book to anyone intersted in gaming, or anyone who just wants to be a cooler person in general.

Comment

Very nice..........

Comment

Originally posted by .:Pegasus:. View Post
            Im quite interested in purchasing this. One thing I wanna ask, this book has so much more material than MM. Will it just make what I already know (A1, then A2 then A3 etc) more complicated?

Because the more I have in my head while sarging, the more confused I get, if you get me? Theres so much to think about already, opening, body language, DHV, Kino, isolation, compliance, bait hook real release, blah blah blah. Any more will make my head spin .
            No, actually I was just like you, getting more and more confused the more I read. This is the only not just non-confusing book thus far(and I've read 'em all) but also it unconfuses what you already know. It's like one broad cognitive model in which you can fit in all the stuff you already know sort of.

I've been saying this a few times, but i'ts the last book I'll ever read on pick up cuz it says it all, no need for more information, just more experience! The inner game is great. The asd stuff unvaluable.

P.S. the M3 model is not even present in the book, I guess you still need the old book if you ain't read that yet. This is like the new stuff, and the old stuff put a lot better(in the cognitive model).

Hey Lovedrop I was thinking, would you guyz be interested in having the book translated? As i was saying on a different topic, here in Italy nobody speaks a word of english, I bet you ain't sold much down here. I could do the job, just call it if you need it.
            P.S. Don't have an internet connection right now so I'm checking this forum for updates once a week or less, so for whatever reason PM me at least I don't lose it.
            Last edited by RAMM; 04-11-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexcellent View Post
              this book is amazing. I haven't finished it yet, but so far, it has been very informative.

lovedrop has such a great handle on social vibing [B]its not even funny[/B]. i recommend this book to anyone intersted in gaming, or anyone who just wants to be a cooler person in general.
              it actually IS funny....
              in fact..LOVE DROPS hilarious!!! haha
              I saw the dvd's as well..and its really high quality instruction...
              LOLed on lovedrops stories and routines all the time

Comment

Originally posted by .:Pegasus:. View Post
                Im quite interested in purchasing this. One thing I wanna ask, this book has so much more material than MM. Will it just make what I already know (A1, then A2 then A3 etc) more complicated?
                My personal experience is that it makes game *less* complicated. In my opinion MM was so focused on the details of the phases that it made the big picture harder to see. The single most useful thing I've gotten from the entire MM output is the metaphor of the ghost and the flame that Lovedrop uses in this book. Be a high-value person radiating fun (the flame) and be nonreactive to negs and tests (a ghost), and women will want you.

The key is giving, merely because it amuses you, and not trying to "get" anything from women. One metaphor I came up with is a rich and powerful man scattering dollars (words, stories, kino) among the poor. He is doing it because he feels like it, not because he needs to give. He doesn't care whether the poor pick up the dollars or not--that's up to them.

My main take-away from Revelation is that this flame/ghost frame is the key to everything. All the endless techniques and routines and stages etc. are just refinements.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMM View Post
                  No, actually I was just like you, getting more and more confused the more I read. This is the only not just non-confusing book thus far(and I've read 'em all) but also it unconfuses what you already know. It's like one broad cognitive model in which you can fit in all the stuff you already know sort of.

I've been saying this a few times, but i'ts the last book I'll ever read on pick up cuz it says it all, no need for more information, just more experience!
                  Exactly how I felt. I almost feel like saying "Get the flame and ghost pieces right and forget everything else."

Comment

Originally posted by gamestudent View Post
                    Exactly how I felt. I almost feel like saying "Get the flame and ghost pieces right and forget everything else."
                    =) That post I wrote in december 2009 and I did as I said, haven't read other PU books. Still, my learning curve has only been going up faster and faster and still not peaking. Getting Ghost and Flame doesn't mean you need nothing else, life is all about learning but not all about picking up girls
                    You find other areas of your life where you can do a whole lot more.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X